Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think they can hold Sterling, Suarez, Cortinho and sturridge from scoring for the whole 90 mins. Typical, when we need Chelsea to beat Liverpool they are without terry,ivanovic, cech and hazard.

citymad said:
I just don't think they can hold Sterling, Suarez, Cortinho and sturridge from scoring for the whole 90 mins. Typical, when we need Chelsea to beat Liverpool they are without terry,ivanovic, cech and hazard.

Suarez might be difficult to stop but the rest are overrated in my opinion.

johnson28392 said:
citymad said:

They can't be that bad they have scored nearly 100 goals this season in the league.

I think it's easy to say when people say we have better players than them because we house a load of well know names but after this season those Liverpool players other than Suarez and Gerrard will and have become well known names and you have to give Rodgers credit for that, the man is a very good coach.

johnson28392 said:
citymad said:

yeah, I can see how Sturridge with 30 goals in 40 appearances for Liverpool this season is clearly overrated (he's got a more prolific scoring rate than Biteman)

citymad said:

They'll be without a few more than just those players

As I posted last night, Atletico are away at Valencia on Sunday, so it's not like they've got an advantage. Jose obviously knows this so don't believe a word he says.

cibaman said:
citymad said:

They'll be without a few more than just those players

They still need 4 points to secure automatic qualification for the Chumps League next season assuming they don't win it.

They wouldn't won't to go to a desperate Cardiff without Cech and Terry having to get something to qualify.

Jose will be desperate to get something on Sunday that's for sure.

Rammy Blue said:
As I posted last night, Atletico are away at Valencia on Sunday, so it's not like they've got an advantage. Jose obviously knows this so don't believe a word he says.

With Mourinho its all about his ego. He knows that Chelsea are very unlikely to win the league. Yesterday's injuries and Liverpool's form mean that its very unlikely that Chelsea will beat Liverpool. Now he has an excuse to send the kids to anfield. If they get beat then he can shrug and say that they weren't really beaten by a better team, just by the PL hierarchy, the refs etc. If somehow they pull off a shock win it will be down to the genius that is Jose Mourinho. He cant lose.

Said before Chelsea's priorities lies somewhere else depending on last nights result. Well, it's obvious their priority is the CL-final and I can't blame them. It's what you get when you have to depend on others ... And it's the luck the eventual winner can look back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.