Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Stoned Rose said:
Chelsea beating PSG is exactly what we wanted.

The confidence and momentum they'll get from that will see them win all 5 games including beating Liverpool. They've just shown (again) how good they are at getting the result against big teams in big games. Liverpool will get a lesson.

Chelsea will finish on 87.

That gives us leeway of 4 points as our GD is miles better.

Don't agree at all. Chelsea willlsacrifice the league now.
I'm positive they will rest players at Anfield which is sandwiched between the 2 semi final legs

Stoned Rose said:
Celebritykiller said:
Worried Chelsea will rest players at the Liverpool game now for the Semi Final

They 100% wont.

Just as we wouldn't in their position.

it will depend on the score of the 1st leg and how far behind in the league they are

Stoned Rose said:
Celebritykiller said:

They 100% wont.

Of course they fucking wouldn't.

Mourinho has history with Liverpool. They are still well in the hunt - certainly if Liverpool beat you at the weekend and with you having to travel to an in form Everton.

He will not play a scratch team at Anfield, not a fucking prayer.

Well, unless they somehow lose before they go to Anfield and you beat Liverpool too, as they would pretty much be out then.

Difficult to say how that CL game has affected our chances.

For my money had they gone out Chelsea could easily have won at Liverpool and set us a very challenging points total. As it is they are going to prioritise. Liverpool squeezed between two games against whoever, will mean that. So for me Chelsea will now not be winning the PL.

Which means we only have one challenger now but that challenger will now have one easier game.

So it is all the same really. Win at Anfield and we will be champions.

If CFC have dropped any points they will prioritise Europe, and even if they have not, they will not be physically at 100% as the game falls in between the home and away leg

You can't play 3 intense games back to back without having some effect

robbieh said:

For my money had they gone out Chelsea could easily have won at Liverpool and set us a very challenging points total. As it is they are going to prioritise. Liverpool squeezed between two games against whoever, will mean that. So for me Chelsea will now not be winning the PL.

Which means we only have one challenger now but that challenger will now have one easier game.

As it should be. Lose at anfield and if Liverpool win all their other games then I will be the first to congratulate them because winning 14 games on the bounce to win the title with their squad would be an incredible achievement.

Win Sunday and it's ours for me.

Stoned Rose said:
Celebritykiller said:

They 100% wont.

Abramovic has seen the difference between a league title win and a CL win does for attracting players. We wanted Hazard as Premier League champions but he chose the European champions. Mourinho has a huge ego with regards to the CL too.

I think Chelsea will still try and win the Prem to a certain extent, but they will be going all out 100% to win the CL again and if that's to the detriment of the Prem then I don't think they'll be arsed one bit.

robbieh said:

But if we lose, it's highly unlikely we can rely on CFC to put it back in our hands

Liverpool are the winners tonight.

Marvin said:
robbieh said:

But if we lose, it's highly unlikely we can rely on CFC to put it back in our hands

Liverpool are the winners tonight.

I think now if we beat Liverpool we don't have to worry about Chelsea, whereas before they could still have been in with a shout. But the downside is lose to Liverpool and well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.