Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Tricky17 said:
If we had Mourinho we would. Yes the football would be as dull as dishwater but do you honestly believe when we got back to 2 2 Chelsea would lose. I think not.
I would honestly rather lose and I really mean that .

If Chelsea get any sort of result next week, its back in our hands. Believe!

baildon blue said:
sam-caddick said:
baildon blue said:
No for me . We should have appointed a better manager than Pellergrini last Summer . If we sack Pellergrini can we get a top class manager please . We should be doing a lot better this season .

He's made some mistakes agreed but this is his first season in a new league, next year we will see Manuel's worth.

We could on and break Chelsea's 103 goal record and have a better defensive record than Liverpool yet still lose out on the league!

That's football, it's a freak season in my opinion!
I have a feeling we might see the same mistakes repeated next season . He never seems to fill me with confidence with his team selection . Every time we play away from home we look piss poor .

There is no doubt in my mind that he will continue to make the same mistakes. He simply isn't up to it. It's not a personal attack on him as he seems a top top bloke but this time next year we will be discussing the same issues regarding him. I do think he will be given another few years for whatever reason but I won't be holding my breath ever seeing the League title held aloft at Eastlands with him in charge.

FromPollockToSilva said:
baildon blue said:
sam-caddick said:
He's made some mistakes agreed but this is his first season in a new league, next year we will see Manuel's worth.

We could on and break Chelsea's 103 goal record and have a better defensive record than Liverpool yet still lose out on the league!

That's football, it's a freak season in my opinion!
I have a feeling we might see the same mistakes repeated next season . He never seems to fill me with confidence with his team selection . Every time we play away from home we look piss poor .

This is the first away game we've lost in the league since November.
But its the games we have lost away from home , that will cost us the title . Say we had drawn with Cardiff . Villa and Sunderland we would still be in the title race . So its are away records still not brilliant . Plus we got away with a lucky win at Newcastle .

baildon blue said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
baildon blue said:

But its the games we have lost away from home , that will cost us the title . Say we had drawn with Cardiff . Villa and Sunderland we would still be in the title race . So its are away records still not brilliant . Plus we got away with a lucky win at Newcastle .
But he was what 1 game into his management at Cardiff. You judging him on that result?

You saw his team today. We were excellent but undermined not by Pellegrini, but by normally good players making uncharacteristic errors

Marvin said:
baildon blue said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
But he was what 1 game into his management at Cardiff. You judging him on that result?

You saw his team today. We were excellent but undermined not by Pellegrini, but by normally good players making uncharacteristic errors
I don't think Kompany agrees with Pellergrini high line . You could see today Liverpool were finding loads of space between are defence and midfield . Not being funny but you cant go all out attack away from home .

dw7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
dw7 said:
Said it before and got slaughtered for it that we'll only get 5/6 points from arsenal Liverpool palace and Everton
Little wonder you were slaughtered, Lameheart
Been proved right lameheart or not
You've been proved fuck all. Its first past the post not first pass the guess in this league buttercup.

@BluePhil8 said:
BlueAnorak said:
No. Our manager has pissed the season away.
I disagree.

I'd say you can actually pin point two individual errors which have cost us the title (should we fail to win it, which I still think we can).

One was Hart at the Bridge, the other is Kompany today.

Had those two players kept there heads we would be champions again.

Great. Let's scapegoat two of our most valued individuals for losing a campaign that's still possible to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.