Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Everton game now is the game ! Dippers only have to draw one and chelski to beat um with us having 2games in hand and it's ours .CTID .

Not this year. So many fucked up games. for a start 1 point from Cardiff, Villa, Sunderland, Stoke away games. Piss poor. So many defensive cockpus in these games.
2 games vs Chelsea, away game Hart fuck up cost us a point and gave Chelsea extra two. Home game Mourinho tactically raped Pelle. Then Pelle gave it back to Mou in the Fa Cup. And then Wigan came making it useless to beat Chelsea the round before. Wish we lost to chelsea in Cup exiting eariler, but won the league game vs them. Lost the league game, made fun of ourselves vs Wigan anyway...

Then Norwich away after the Chelsea loss in the league.We needed a big reaction, all the talk by players, now we have to react to the Chelsea loss. We played an awful 0-0 vs an awful Norwich , struggled to make shots on target.

Arsenal away, 1-0 up, they are in horrible form, most of their big players out with injury. They came back, dominating the game, nearly win it as well. WTF was that. People here said it was a good point. Wigan was closer to beat them than us that day...

And now this Pool game, awful brainfuck moments by our captain, wrong first 11 by Pelle, awful first half in desire, movements, passing, everything. Then we comeback, and than Kompany just does it again.

We arent win the league this season. Worry is next year Mourinho gets a strikers who scores 20-25 goals. thats extra 5-10 points for Mourinho who usually can do 80-85 points anyway with any squad he had earlier in any league that has 38 rounds.
He will be doing 85 points at least this season with an old Eto and a useless Torres.
(Those 1-0 losses they had lately away from home when you need a top class striker that wins it for you, or gets a draw at least. Next year they probably will have it if Mourinho just spends it for a striker or two.)
Why the hell would he do less than this with someone like Falcao? 5-10 points more easily. We only can hope Pelle learnt a lot from his failings this season, underestimating smaller teams away from home, or like getting first 11 and desire right from the start not only second half, like vs Pool today or wigan in the Cup.

Quick one.
If Chelsea get something at cheaterpool can we afford a draw at Everton or will it go down to goal difference

BlueAnorak said:
No. Our manager has pissed the season away.
I disagree.

I'd say you can actually pin point two individual errors which have cost us the title (should we fail to win it, which I still think we can).

One was Hart at the Bridge, the other is Kompany today.

Had those two players kept there heads we would be champions again.

Why can't we lead the table with a demanding lead one year instead of playing catch up

@BluePhil8 said:
BlueAnorak said:
No. Our manager has pissed the season away.
I disagree.

I'd say you can actually pin point two individual errors which have cost us the title (should we fail to win it, which I still think we can).

One was Hart at the Bridge, the other is Kompany today.

Had those two players kept there heads we would be champions again.

That is just the strangest logic ever. If you go by that then why not go back to the Cardiff loss, the draw at Stoke, the loss at Villa, the loss at Sunderland and pin point individual errors from those games as well? The fact is just by listing those games we lost or drew shows you where it could have cost us. We have been very inconsistent at points this season and now it's come to bite us on the arse.

after every game the same shit

for me its difficult to win it now and 2 games in hand means nothing ! after all its up to the players its not us fans who are playing !

but overall if some fans question the attitude of some players (clichy, dzeko, demichelis ...) the home fans also should take the blame during this season for the shit support in home games, the stadium sound like a library add to that those who don't turn out during the games and the early leavers

You never know, but I thought Chelsea have been the favourites from the start because we've had new signings to bed in and also its Peller's first season with us and the Premier league. I expect we'll win it next season if we can get stronger with new signings and a healthier squad injury wise because we've been unlucky this season in that aspect.

momo88 said:
after every game the same shit

for me its difficult to win it now and 2 games in hand means nothing ! after all its up to the players its not us fans who are playing !

but overall if some fans question the attitude of some players (clichy, dzeko, demichelis ...) the home fans also should take the blame during this season for the shit support in home games, the stadium sound like a library add to that those who don't turn out during the games and the early leavers
Could be worse - at least we're not fighting each other and flying banners from planes yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.