Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

MSP said:
John.des said:
Pool just wont drop enough points now.

Gerrard going mental here after the game but he will motivate them getting at least 10 points and that will be enough for them...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBh_KRi-yCE[/youtube]

They have that passion we had in 2012. The first title on the sight after so many years, they'll surely run through the wall in next 4 games.

Pretty much yeah. Mentality is key in the title run in. I didnt like ours in the second half vs Arsenal or the first half vs Pool. Cost us important points both games. With the right mentality you simply make less mistakes and do the righ thing more often. Pool has it now, luck also sided with them.

So disappointing as we were very much still in the game up until Vinnie's clanger which basically gift wrapped them the three points. Difficult to say at this moment in time if we're completely out of it. Chelsea need to get a result at Anfield to work in our favour but personally I feel their minds will be elsewhere with the opportunity of progressing to the final of the CL. More importantly however we simply HAVE to win at Everton to stand any chance of winning the league, not confident about that one either as our record there is abysmal and of course they're well in for a shout for 4th spot.

It all looked so promising a few weeks back. I know we have to appreciate how far we've come in 5 years, but fuck me it's hard to take.

It's simple. We must win all our games to have a chance.

If Chelsea lose at Anfield it's all over. Clatterpool win the league

If Chelsea draw or win we win the league.

If we drop any points it's over no matter what. There's no way CFC or LFC drop points in any of their other 3 games.

We need to be top on the 3rd of May.

Nope, too many mistakes have been made this season and we have been unlucky with injuries as well which has effected consistency. I think we were too involved with all 4 competitions. Liverpool have been tournament free all year, they've been consistent and had a lot of luck on their side especially being injury free.

That said, the pressure is now off us and more on Liverpool to win their final few games. Our players will be less nervous going in to games so who knows what's going to happen in the next few weeks.

I think a tough pre season is in order though to reset and seriously learn from mistakes this season.

dw7 said:
We'll come 3rd. We'll win our home games. But we'll drop more points away to palace and/or Everton

You could be correct but we need to pursue the league for as long as possible to see if the other two crack.

Otherwise, it's looking like a hugely disappointing couple of seasons now, relatively speaking.

There needs to be immediate improvement. Emergency squad surgery required in the summer. Also, a vast improvement in attitude, from everyone.

I was slagging off the Mickeys last week for singing about the league. Now I am starting to think that we need to take this attitude and pass on this mental strength to the players. We all need to have more belief. We have the best team and squad. We just need to show more courage and resilience. I was one of the 30 thousand and so I know what the bad times are like. In conclusion, I am sure that there is room for much improvement. Let's make a start right now. CTID

Chelsea will be 2 points behind when they play Pool. No way Jose can play for a draw, he cant sit back, cant pay for a draw unless he is happy to be 2 points behind Pool. He has to be more attacking, risk more. Cant be a boring draw, not the way arsenal-Chelsea or MU-Chelsea happened when noe of the teams really went for it. Chelsea has to go for it. Unless Norwich beats Pool before their game.

Not fucken good enough, woke up with broken hand and knackered elbow.

Heart is broken

John.des said:
MSP said:
John.des said:
Pool just wont drop enough points now.

Gerrard going mental here after the game but he will motivate them getting at least 10 points and that will be enough for them...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBh_KRi-yCE[/youtube]

They have that passion we had in 2012. The first title on the sight after so many years, they'll surely run through the wall in next 4 games.

Pretty much yeah. Mentality is key in the title run in. I didnt like ours in the second half vs Arsenal or the first half vs Pool. Cost us important points both games. With the right mentality you simply make less mistakes and do the righ thing more often. Pool has it now, luck also sided with them.

Has all the potential to turn into a Phil Brown moment.

Should never have sacked Mancini, if we backed him properly we would have one this title months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.