Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

We didn't sack Mancini, the players did. They went mard arsing to the chairman.
Looks like he backed the wrong horse.

de niro said:
We didn't sack Mancini, the players did. They went mard arsing to the chairman.
Looks like he backed the wrong horse.

Mancini was a winner, we needed a winner.

He wasn't a winner last season when we surrendered the title without a fight and everything seemed such hard work.

masterwig said:
He wasn't a winner last season when we surrendered the title without a fight and everything seemed such hard work.

he was undone from within, the players didn't want him, had he won the title , or the cup for that matter, we couldn't have sacked him.

odd we won neither.

If we win on Wednesday, it's 4 points behind Liverpool and 2 points behind Chelsea.

Then we have West Brom at home. You would expect a win and another 3 points.

Chelsea have got Sunderland on Saturday, so you would think they will get 3 points.

Chelsea are away to Norwich, who have a new Caretaker Manager, have probably seen and heard Stevei G's pep-talk to the players on the pitch after the final whistle on Sunday, etc. I'd take a draw. Norwich need the points just as much s Liverpool.

The following Sunday Liverpool play Chelsea at Anfield. Our game against Palace is after that, so we will know the result and the implications of it before we kick off against Palace. If it ends in a draw or a Chelsea win, then we are back in the title race. A Liverpool victory and it really is good as over, with Palace away and Newcastle at home.

Still plenty of twists and turns to come.

de niro said:
masterwig said:

he was undone from within, the players didn't want him, had he won the title , or the cup for that matter, we couldn't have sacked him.

odd we won neither.

yep the players carefully planned United would score a deflected free kick in the last minute after coming back from 0-2 down to make it look convincing,
Mancini never beat Liverpool at Anfield but for some reason he would have beaten an even better Liverpool team yesterday ? don't get peoples logic. the only reason we got a point last year is skirtl made a bigger clanger than Vinnie.
I agree MP fucked up yesterday but lets not just start talking bollocks about Mancini

jrb said:
If we win on Wednesday, it's 4 points behind Liverpool and 2 points behind Chelsea.

Then we have West Brom at home. You would expect a win and another 3 points.

Chelsea have got Sunderland on Saturday, so you would think they will get 3 points.

Chelsea are away to Norwich, who have a new Caretaker Manager, have probably seen and heard Stevei G's pep-talk to the players on the pitch after the final whistle on Sunday, etc. I'd take a draw. Norwich need the points just as much s Liverpool.

The following Sunday Liverpool play Chelsea at Anfield. Our game against Palace is after that, so we will know the result and the implications of it before we kick off against Palace. If it ends in a draw or a Chelsea win, then we are back in the title race. A Liverpool victory and it really is good as over, with Palace away and Newcastle at home.

Still plenty of twists and turns to come.

Great post. I am still very confident we will.
I feel today like I did after the Arsenal game 2 seasons ago..We need to keep believing but the only doubt is these individual errors we keep making.So so frustrating.

I know it's been said before and I make no apologies for saying it again

Chelsea can still win the league and I can't see Mourinho not going for it at Anfield where they are more than capable of winning mainly because of their defence

So as long as we win all our remaining games and Liverpool don't beat Chelsea it's still ours despite the results we had at Norwich, Arsenal and Liverpool

It looks like we're trying our best not to win it but we still can

Clearly we want a last day nail biter again

We all (players and fans) need to believe and put everything into these last 6 games because that's what Chelsea and Liverpool will do

masterwig said:
...surrendered the FA Cup,also.... :(

de niro said:
masterwig said:

odd we won neither.

So we should of kept mancini and sacked the players, yeah that would of worked. Good managers keep the changing room ,it's part of the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.