Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

For those die-hard "Typical City" proponents out there, what scenario at this point couldn't be classed as "Typical City" after the season's over?

CaliforniaBlue said:
For those die-hard "Typical City" proponents out there, what scenario at this point couldn't be classed as "Typical City" after the season's over?

Pool-Chelsea draw, while both teams still drop points in one of their other 3 games, like Norwich-Pool draw, Cardiff-Chelsea draw.

And with this we still wouldnt win because we lose to Everton and Palace, that would be a big fucking typical City for me.

John.des said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

Pool-Chelsea draw, while both teams still drop points in one of their other 3 games, like Norwich-Pool draw, Cardiff-Chelsea draw.

And with this we still wouldnt win because we lose to Everton and Palace, that would be a big fucking typical City for me.

Ok no hindsight in play in here, come back to me after the game and I'll hold my hands up and say I'm wrong.

I hope I am wrong:

Since the 1994-1995 Season, so the last 20 years, Liverpool have beaten Norwich away every time. I'm not holding my breath for a result.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
John.des said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

Ok no hindsight in play in here, come back to me after the game and I'll hold my hands up and say I'm wrong.

I hope I am wrong:

Since the 1994-1995 Season, so the last 20 years, Liverpool have beaten Norwich away every time. I'm not holding my breath for a result.

I'm not but Sturridge and Henderson are massive losses for Liverpool and the shape they play.

I think we can still win it, but one game at a time, beat the Mackems first!

(We'll need a bag of luck to counter attack the Typical City state)

citytill1die84 said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
John.des said:

I hope I am wrong:

I'm not but Sturridge and Henderson are massive losses for Liverpool and the shape they play.
It's gone very quiet on Sturridge. It's not confirmed he's out yet.

The pragmatist in me says it's not over yet, especially the way Liverpool started to panic when teams step up and hassle them, I can see one loss being the beginning of a Devon Lock scenario for Liverpool.
When Chelsea visit Anfield, Maureen will hopefully have a master tactical display tucked up his sleeve, I want to hear the high pitched hysteria as fans realise it might be slipping away from them.
Liverpool have had this, just want to make top 4 bubble protecting them all season, Rogers has been denying any chance of winning the title all season, now they are there, loud and proud, and at the top, being virtually crowned already by all and sundry, media, referees included, but can the players cope with the pressure now they are out from behind Rodgers apron? . But for the help of a cheating bastard of a referee, their season would be in tatters, with a home loss and star strikers suspended and injured, now , they just might limp over the line, as the collective will of the FA, and Media dust their way to the perfect story of redemption and triumph over the odds.
I wrote the title off after the loss to Liverpool, with Yaya limping off to boot, it's going to be a tough ask to win all the remaining games, yes, we can do it, but at this juncture, I'm going to take it one game at a time, especially after last time.
So, can we win? Yes, will we? I doubt it, the collective outpouring of goodwill has created an unstoppable force, where City are the bad guys, and all that's wrong with modern football, Liverpool are the team with " history" and grief on their side, as the media airbrush over the big spending Liverpool of yore and any impropriety by Liverpool fans at Heysel.
Don't get me wrong, I like the football Liverpool have played, but Rodgers has taken his media manipulation cues from Mourihnio, to feed lies into the media machine, and Saurez has reverted to type, so if Liverpool win, I will draw a line under the season and move on, but if I have to listen to any gloating Liverpool fans (as they seem to be springing from the woodwork as we speak) I will just shout conspiracy, if I hear history, and justice for the 96 I will cite Heysel, and tell them they've never even been to Liverpool, let alone seem the team play.....
Sorry if this had turned into a rant, I've been "bottling it " up......

Hillsborough anniversary ... Gerard never won the title ...
The stories are too good to let go. Liverpool will win it.

Food for thought:
Liverpool record v Crystal Palace in Selhurst Park since 90/91: 3 wins, 2 draws and 6 defeats from 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.