Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Pelle should have done a Mancini weeks ago by repeatedly stating (in Italian accent) " no . . . no. . . we are not the favourite . . . they are the favourite"
but dammit he's still not doing it!

pressure all on the scousers now

watch them implode

Bpughh said:
I think the only way we win is if we win out... & that'll be extremely difficult.

hopefully Everton have nothing to play for, doesn't look that way, though.

With the title on the line, fancy us to go there and do the business. Definitely think we can win our last 6 unfortunately not all in our hands.

Andouble said:
Bpughh said:
I think the only way we win is if we win out... & that'll be extremely difficult.

hopefully Everton have nothing to play for, doesn't look that way, though.

With the title on the line, fancy us to go there and do the business. Definitely think we can win our last 6 unfortunately not all in our hands.
Newcastle had CL ambitions and we dispatched them with ease when it mattered

It's about balls as much as ability now, if we win out games I'd be amazed if we don't win it.

We can but I'm not sure we'll have deserved it. We haven't taken our opportunities in the big games. Sturridge and Suarez had an off day Sunday yet we still lost,then there was the second half vs arsenal and the Hart mistake against Chelsea. These are the opportunities you need to take to get ahead of your rivals. Saying that incredibly we are still in with a shout and maybe just maybe we can get maximum points and then see what happens .

Our final charge starts tonight, can't wait!<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 am --<br /><br />
citymad said:
We can but I'm not sure well have deserved it. We haven't taken our opportunities in the big games. I mean Sturridge and Suarez had an off day Sunday yet we still lost,then there was the second half vs arsenal and the Hart mistake against Chelsea. These are the opportunities you need to take to get ahead of your rivals. Saying that incredibly we are still in with a shout and maybe just maybe we can get maximum points and then see what happens .

-- Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:10 pm --

We can but I'm not sure well have deserved it. We haven't taken our opportunities in the big games. I mean Sturridge and Suarez had an off day Sunday yet we still lost,then there was the second half vs arsenal and the Hart mistake against Chelsea. These are the opportunities you need to take to get ahead of your rivals. Saying that incredibly we are still in with a shout and maybe just maybe we can get maximum points and then see what happens .
If we win our last 6 games we'll finish on 88 points, which normally wins it, so of course we'll have deserved it. Didn't the rags win it with just 80 points a few years ago? We've also scored loads of goals and played brilliant football all season.

Right here's how it goes:

We win against Sunderland on Wednesday putting us within 4 points of Liverpool. Then they beat Norwich away and we beat West Brom on the Monday, gap still 4 points. The next weekend is key, Chelsea go to Anfield and Mourinho's big game tactics will work, holding Liverpool to a point, initiative us. We use this incentive to beat Palace. Gap down to 2 points with a game in hand.

We go to Everton. Aguero, Yaya and Kompany are fully fit. Of all the times to get a result at Goodison, we get one. 1 point clear. Liverpool go away to Palace on the Monday night, the pressure gets to them and they draw. All square. We then go on to beat Villa on the Wednesday night, 3 points clear. Typically we lose to West Ham on the last day and end up winning the league by one goal on GD after Gerrard misses a last minute penalty.

Or at least that's how I hope it goes...

Pringletelli said:
Right here's how it goes:

We win against Sunderland on Wednesday putting us within 4 points of Liverpool. Then they beat Norwich away and we beat West Brom on the Monday, gap still 4 points. The next weekend is key, Chelsea go to Anfield and Mourinho's big game tactics will work, holding Liverpool to a point, initiative us. We use this incentive to beat Palace. Gap down to 2 points with a game in hand.

We go to Everton. Aguero, Yaya and Kompany are fully fit. Of all the times to get a result at Goodison, we get one. 1 point clear. Liverpool go away to Palace on the Monday night, the pressure gets to them and they draw. All square. We then go on to beat Villa on the Wednesday night, 3 points clear. Typically we lose to West Ham on the last day and end up winning the league by one goal on GD after Gerrard misses a last minute penalty.

Or at least that's how I hope it goes...
Haha! Sounds about right

I still think we can edge out the Reds and win the Prem but I have to say, tip of the hat to Liverpool this season.

Their push to win in the last few months has been impressive and they have played some fantastic attacking football.

Unlike a Chelsea for example.

Should be Liverpool or City this year, Chelski don't belong in this company. Not a fan of Mou's tactics or how they grind out results but a win is a win I suppose..

Hopefully with Kun finally healthy it will be the push City need. Yaya out has it's positives and negatives but I'm less worried about this at the moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.