Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Danamy said:
The Chavs will now win it with that **** of a manager

I also want a **** that wins things

We had one but he sussed out that half this team didn't have the bottle to fight for another title
so they cried and cried and cried and the bad man went away.

I refuse to believe we are out of the race.

Either way, it ain't over until it's over.

The title is still a real possibility because of the chelsea v pool 6 pointer. Not in tatters as stated in BBC sport, a ridiculous piece of sensationalism. If Liverpool lose to chelsea then we only need chelsea to draw one of their remaining fixtures. If pool and Chelsea draw then we need pool to draw one of their remaining fixtures.in each case city can leapfrog either by one point. Worst case is if Liverpool beat Chelsea but surely Chelsea and mourinho can avoid that. I think pool may well choke because none of their players has any experience of sealing a title and suddenly they are favorites which will crank up the pressure tellingly IMO. I think I'd bet on Chelsea 1st, CIty 2nd and Pool 3rd. Chelsea will beat pool but hopefully may draw to hand City the title! Big assumption however is that City win all their remaining games which on tonight's performance looks a tall order.

who would have thought in 2012 when we came back from the dead to get a 3-3 draw against sunderland , that the point gained would eventually win us the league , deja vu ?

Blue Note said:
I refuse to believe we are out of the race.

Either way, it ain't over until it's over.

We're not out yet but our sparkling performance tonight will give great encouragement to Villa and West Brom and West Ham

gmckennasell said:
who would have thought in 2012 when we came back from the dead to get a 3-3 draw against sunderland , that the point gained would eventually win us the league , deja vu ?

No.

1.618034 said:
gmckennasell said:

No.

just backed us at 13/2 , never look a gift horse in the mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.