Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Its gone now imo we are fighting for third. Two teams can't fook up. We can only get 86 points no way that will be enough to win the League.

Just got home from the match. Abject performance by the team and the Manager tonight (with the exception of Zabba ).
We played as if we knew we'd already blown the title and I can't see us winning all our remaining games playing like tonight.
Team didn't seem to get a lift even when the crowd did get behind them.
Hope we can hang on to 3rd.
At least we won the League Cup so it's an improvement on last season but can't see this squad winning anything next year without major changes.

Superbia in Proelia? Not tonight.
CTID

@BluePhil8 said:
We don't deserve to win it.

It was there for us to take it.

We just couldn't do it though. Cowards.

Only Zabaleta, Silva, Fernandinho and Agüero can come out if this season with the knowledge that every single game they gave it their all.

Kompany and Hart need to reassess their priorities. After the title win they believed the hype surrounding them and they are now both worse than they were two years ago. Both have cost us vital points with their stupidity and lack of concentration.

As for the rest, I can't even be arsed.
Good post mate.

Blue Elvis said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Its gone now imo we are fighting for third. Two teams can't fook up. We can only get 86 points no way that will be enough to win the League.

Just got home from the match. Abject performance by the team and the Manager tonight (with the exception of Zabba ).
We played as if we knew we'd already blown the title and I can't see us winning all our remaining games playing like tonight.
Team didn't seem to get a lift even when the crowd did get behind them.
Hope we can hang on to 3rd.
At least we won the League Cup so it's an improvement on last season but can't see this squad winning anything next year without major changes.

Superbia in Proelia? Not tonight.
CTID

I am not as confident about third as I was before tonight that's for sure.

Funny enough I would be more confident if we were playing sides higher up the ladder especially at home.

WBA , Villa and West Ham have a funny stench about them , hopefully Monday we will but my concern to rest somewhat.

You always want to do it without the need for others to help you along but I must admit I was happy Palace hung on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.