Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityvstoke said:
Santiago Street . said:
Everton, like the pathetic smalltime cunts they are, will come out of the blocks like fucking lunatics next week and the usual pundit dickheads will marvel at their team spirit and mental strength blah blah blah.

Where the fuck was that today ?

Its true this ...they seem to really go all out when its us

No need whatsoever to worry about this fixture. We will beat them if it matters, if not who cares?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
lasereyes said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
The best team always wins the league. Every team get decisions, a week before the liverpool game our second goal vs southampton was clearly offside. You win some you lose some.

We won that game 4-1. Hardly comparable.

Sunderland x 2, Villa, Cardiff, Stoke, Norwich.......3 points out of 18.

If we don't win the league we should be examining that piss poor set of results not how refs have performed!

And what have most of those games got in common?

mancity61 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Santiago Street . said:
Everton, like the pathetic smalltime cunts they are, will come out of the blocks like fucking lunatics next week and the usual pundit dickheads will marvel at their team spirit and mental strength blah blah blah.

Its true this ...they seem to really go all out when its us

No need whatsoever to worry about this fixture. We will beat them if it matters, if not who cares?

I'd rather finish tomorrow not having to worry about Arsenal to be honest. It's important we win no matter the Liverpool-Chelsea result. We do not want to be thinking we might be only 1 point ahead of Arsenal after they play on Monday night.

jay_mcfc said:
lasereyes said:

If we don't win the league we should be examining that piss poor set of results not how refs have performed!

Wank performances by our players?

Exactly!

mancity61 said:
We'll know tomorrow at the final whistle at Anfield whether we can still do it. If Liverpool win the game then it's over and we're out of our misery at least. Chelsea win and City win then we will win the league. Sounds easy!!

Good point, small mercies eh. Have to disagree about us winning the league though as we'd still have to beat Everton away which won't be easy.

greasedupdeafguy said:
jay_mcfc said:

Wank performances by our players?
Silva only played in 2 out of those 6 games. That's probably it.

jay_mcfc said:
lasereyes said:

There wasn't a single opposition player that would get in our squad?

Cant see Chelsea getting anything from the Pool game. Their mind is already on the Atletico game, they cant really concede vs them as its pretty hard to score 2 goals vs Atletico. 1 match away from a CL final. Thats huge.

And when I look at who tey have to miss tomorrow, half of their first team basically, and Mourinho still can rotate some of the first team players for Atletico.

Pool will start as fast as they used to do, Chelsea might be keeping it 0-0 for a time but more than probably they wont and 0-1 down they cannot even sit back and counter them.
Torres will be as useless as he used to be dont think he can find a goal especially at Anfield.

Pool have lot of pace, it wont be easy for Mikel/Matic and maybe old slow Lampard to hold Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez running at them.
Still Mourinho should pack that area and learn from Pellegrini's mistake about starting too open in the middle.

But its hard to see Liverpool not winning their 12th game in a row.

What I am really worried about is Palace, very tough place to go, atmosphere will be up, Pulis will want to prove a point and want to finish above Stoke. It was a really hard match at the Etihad vs them and we were in great form in December unlike now...

if i was Jose i would be thinking I've got FIVE games max left to play this season, looking at us still having to go away to Everton and Palace i would think if i win THREE games i have won the PL and just put my strongest side out in all games

Santiago Street . said:

Wrong, Everton are shit, we will piss our last games but the scouse wank fest will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.