Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaiomarali said:
They will park the bus and soak all the pressure. They will be overly cautious. They will play direct football and run down the time. If they escape unscathed, then, yes deserved champions.

Are you really talking about Liverpool here? Doesn't sound like it! They will play direct football, and that's about all you got right. Besides, they might need a win.

The players have to win the next 3 games even if Liverpool win their next two. There must at least be a last game of the season to win the league. Liverpool would almost certainly win it but at least we would have gone down showing a bit of fight.

Anything less and they will have let themselves down, the manager down and the fans down.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The players have to win the next 3 games even if Liverpool win their next two. There must at least be a last game of the season to win the league. Liverpool would almost certainly win it but at least we would have gone down showing a bit of fight.

Anything less and they will have let themselves down, the manager down and the fans down.

This is where I stand. If we win all our games I'll be fairly happy with this season, if we stutter in the next two and the titles out of reach by the Villa game then I'll be pretty pissed off

I don't mind losing out, but going down without a fight is something harder to take

Liverpool win tomorow and its 99 percent over they could afford a draw at palace then.newcastle you can right off as 3 banker points.there is no way they could stop the dippers on the final day,and even if they were close I'd expect the officials to intervene to get the dippers over the line

simon31goat said:
Liverpool win tomorow and its 99 percent over they could afford a draw at palace then.newcastle you can right off as 3 banker points.there is no way they could stop the dippers on the final day,and even if they were close I'd expect the officials to intervene to get the dippers over the line

Bit like Dean did with us against QPR you mean?

simon31goat said:

Qpr had alot to play for that day?newcastle have got nothing itl be a walk in the park,if you think not then good for you,I'm a realist they will win that game if they have too.they way clattenburg froze against us said everything to me.no ref will give anything against them on the final day

simon31goat said:
simon31goat said:

Qpr had alot to play for that day?newcastle have got nothing itl be a walk in the park,if you think not then good for you,I'm a realist they will win that game if they have too.they way clattenburg froze against us said everything to me.no ref will give anything against them on the final day

I never said they will, they won't but we had a nice ride on our day too. Barton sent off when tevez was part of the initial tussle, 5 mins injury time then blew his whistle early after QPR kicked off. I'm not saying Liverpool won't get the same,I'm sure they will but it's the shit results against the likes of Stoke, sunderland, villa, Cardiff and Norwich that will ultimately be to blame for us missing out not the refs performance

simon31goat said:

I never said they will, they won't but we had a nice ride on our day too. Barton sent off when tevez was part of the initial tussle, 5 mins injury time then blew his whistle early after QPR kicked off. I'm not saying Liverpool won't get the same,I'm sure they will but it's the shit results against the likes of Stoke, sunderland, villa, Cardiff and Norwich that will ultimately be to blame for us missing out not the refs performance
Totally agree mate.to many dropped points away to bottom half teams have cost us.the title is gone because of it.but alot of luck is going liverpools way I mean they play Chelsea at probably their worst time all season with key players missing.cardiff villa Sunderland will be looked back on with regret IMO.just 3 points out of those would of been ok but to get 0 is the real reason we won't win it and of course a team coming from knowhere winning 11 in a row probable 14 in a row

Liverpool beat a weakened Chelsea team
Palace beat City

Atletico draw 1-1 at Chelsea with late equaliser

Chelsea win the their last two PL games

Liverpool lose to Palace & Newcastle

City beat Everton, Villa & West Ham

Jose spends the summer wondering what might have been.

cibaman said:
Liverpool beat a weakened Chelsea team
Palace beat City

Atletico draw 1-1 at Chelsea with late equaliser

Chelsea win the their last two PL games

Liverpool lose to Palace & Newcastle

City beat Everton, Villa & West Ham

Jose spends the summer wondering what might have been.
Fuck him; we'll spend the summer wondering what might have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.