Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me todays the day when we will see if we still have a chance of winning the league just been to church lucky undies on all fingers crossed would love to wipe the smug smile of the scousers faces.

its a Barm said:
Well for me todays the day when we will see if we still have a chance of winning the league just been to church lucky undies on all fingers crossed would love to wipe the smug smile of the scousers faces.

Today is the day! This thread will either die a death or go into meltdown. What's is going to be? Over to you Mourinho!

Mancity1980 said:
its a Barm said:

Today is the day! This thread will either die a death or go into meltdown. What's is going to be? Over to you Mourinho!

If we win and they win then there is still hope. Mourinho has been a gimp all week so if he hands them the game I wouldn't be shocked at all

bobmcfc said:
Mancity1980 said:
its a Barm said:

If we win and they win then there is still hope. Mourinho has been a gimp all week so if he hands them the game I wouldn't be shocked at all
images

bobmcfc said:
Mancity1980 said:
its a Barm said:

If Mourinho calculates that throwing this game will give him a better chance of winning the Champs League, and he's had the Green light from the main men to do it, he'll do it without hesitation. We had our chance to go to Liverpool and win the title for ourselves, and we blew it.

Chippy_boy said:
I don't understand why anyone is imagining Liverpool will fold under the pressure. They haven't so far. We didn't when we had our chance in 2012 (OK we, nearly did!) and it's the same for Liverpool. They will be locked on to the fact that they win all their games and they are champions. In fact it's easier for them because they can even afford a draw somewhere, so no need to get desperate if it's 0-0 or 1-1 with 10 minutes to go. And in fact because Liverpool's entire strength is their fanastic attacking power, if they are desperate at 0-0 with 10 to go and they throw the kitchen sink at it, they would probably win the game anyway.

The only real hope imho is that Chelsea do the business and win today. Other than that, we've lost it.

Liverpool have been feeling the pressure as any team would (ourselves included). We saw it in the second half of our match and the away matches to West Ham and Norwich. In each case, they found a way to win aided by large slices of luck and refereeing largesse. As you say, they are not going to fold at all but at some stage this enormity of good fortune will run out. Maybe it's today, or maybe it is the start of next season. But the balls don't continue running for you like that indefinitely.

Wow Cahill, Willian should have played at least. Clearly Mourinho opted for the CL game, dont blame him but seeing this line up its pretty much a 3-1 or 4-1 win to Pool easily...

Our only chance now is we win 4 games, Pool losing to Palace. But not even sure we won 4 games.

Still no excuse for us to drop points at Palace. No need to let Arsenal close to us or lose 2nd place to Chelsea somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.