Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
City fans defending UEFA and slagging their own club off for wanting to breakaway after everything they’ve done to screw us over is a tad ironic.
The irony is the fact UEFA was doing the bidding of the clubs we are going into bed with.

A really depressing day for football if this happens tonight, and how cowardly of clubs to announce it when they know no fans are in the stadiums to voice their disapproval. A crying shame that we won't see a fixture between City and west ham, Leicester, Leeds ever again. Fuck these rich greedy bastards

I can't believe the stupidity of our club. We are going to go into a league with the cunts who wanted to ban us from the UCL.

We should be making a stand against it and be leading the other clubs in opposition to this farce.

If it happens, there is no way I will be renewing my season ticket, and hopefully all the English clubs involved will be thrown out of the Premier League.
We're shit scared of everyone mate

If this happens then the Premier League will be worthless. The TV companies and everybody would move the whole show to this super league.

If you were Sheikh Mansour you'd have to take City into this league purely to protect your investment. He hasn't done what he's done for us because he remembers Saturday afternoons in the Kippax.

The problem here lies fairly and squarely with the bastards who have instigated this purely for their own greed and we know who they are

If this happens then the Premier League will be worthless. The TV companies and everybody would move the whole show to this super league.

If you were Sheikh Mansour you'd have to take City into this league purely to protect your investment. He hasn't done what he's done for us because he remembers Saturday afternoons in the Kippax.

The problem here lies fairly and squarely with the bastards who have instigated this purely for their own greed and we know who they are

I don't think our club can claim any sort of moral high ground where this is concerned.

I'd expect ESL matches to be played in "marketing countries" where possible.
City versus Barca in New York followed by City versus Inter in Yokohama the week after and City versus Dippers in Abu Dhabi the week after that for example.
Forget the argument of traveling on players as it would be special planes with sleeping berths for long haul and squads set up to handle parallel league requirements.

Before long we'll have world league football.
Sad but inevitable.
Money rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.