Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
the only way it would be slightly tolerable if the clubs used their new found billions to heavily subsidise travel for away supporters, otherwise the stadiums will have zero atmosphere. That said we know there’s no chance of that As it will just go straight in the back pockets of the agents and players.

It won't happen. They want to change the champions League and it's about that
But they want to make it a closed shop so all these teams like West Ham will never make it which is disgraceful. If they do it it needs to be on a relegation basis .

I can't believe the stupidity of our club. We are going to go into a league with the cunts who wanted to ban us from the UCL.

We should be making a stand against it and be leading the other clubs in opposition to this farce.

If it happens, there is no way I will be renewing my season ticket, and hopefully all the English clubs involved will be thrown out of the Premier League.

After feeling so proud to be a fan of this club and feeling as though our owners epitomise how a club should be ran. The agreement to join this shit today has brought that crashing down IMO.

Working WITH clubs who have had no respect for us since the takeover to fuck over years of English footballing tradition for more money and a bit of status? Fuck off.

No chance I’ll be going again if it happens.

If its just a replacement for the champions league then Im not too bothered, but if it means that domestic football is finished for City then so am I.
I genuinely believe that its 3 or 4 european clubs pushing for this including both Reds, and the likes of us reluctantly agree to it for fear of being left behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.