Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
Getting into bed with those who sought to stop us, break us and criminalise us. No thanks.

Is a very good point. But to beat those that tried to stop us, break us and criminalize us on a weekly basis is the way to put them in their place

Football as we knew it is already long gone. Part of the reason the Etihad (and most others) is a morgue is because your average Joe got driven away and/or priced out years ago.

The newbies willing to spend £150 in the shop are far more important to the top clubs, ours included, than Mr and Mrs Average who were there through thick and thin.

So if anyone thinks this plan is a sudden turning point for the sport or we've sold our soul, I'm afraid that train left the station ages ago.

They can shove it where the sun doesn't shine, as much as I am grateful what our owners have done for our club, as a fan I won't have any part of it. football fans have been shafted for years with high ticket prices, kick off times etc. This will only get worse . I've been watching City since 1973 and have some memories that will stay with me forever but if this goes ahead I've had it.

I have supported City since 1955, seen some highs and lows, been to Portsmouth, Sunderland. Millwall, West Ham, West Brom and everywhere in between. But if this goes through then sod it I am done, no interest in seeing City v. Madrid and Milan every week.

If the proposal does require a breakaway from Pl and we have signed up for this I will be gutted and disappointed in the integrity of our owners - still hopeful we haven’t co-signed to anything, guaranteed those sanctimonious rags/dippers are on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.