Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
Dont agree with the breakaway but the cynic in me would throroughly enjoy UEFA getting their comeuppance they have tried their damndest to halt our progress and have done f*ck all for our club , but it would be nice if our club made a stand and rejected any proposals , but money talks.
we go in that league and we will get our comeuppance as well. Thrown out of the domestic leagues and all competitions, and players banned from playing for national teams as well. Can't see it getting off the ground. Our owners should of grassed this lot up last night instead of signing up to it. If anyone was in a financial position to play hard ball and bluff about a super league it was us. Non of them other 5 can stand us and will sell us down the river at the first opportunity, anything they do we should do the opposite.

Last edited:
Talksport saying City considering it is my only hope that this club does something to stop it rather than chase the dollar.

I’d imagine our owners are stuck between a rock and a hard place here.
If 5 or so of the biggest Premier League clubs do breakaway, that would leave a very average Premier League tbh.
It’s not what they invested in.
They are after all businessmen .
I think there is too much money at stake with the Billions involved,
(No doubt Bezos will have his fingers in this,) to be left behind.

If our club are confirmed to have signed the letter of intent, and go on to use our distain for UEFA as a reason for doing so: "Oh we didn't think the fans would mind because they don't like UEFA anyway" - I'm out. I've always thought our club has acted with integrity; if it's confirmed and they go anywhere near that excuse, I'll start to question the FFP ruling, everything.

See the German & French clubs not signed up yet
PSG owned by Quatar ? No coincidence that they have the World Cup next
Hadn’t better piss of FIFA before that starts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.