Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
I’d imagine our owners are stuck between a rock and a hard place here.
If 5 or so of the biggest Premier League clubs do breakaway, that would leave a very average Premier League tbh.
It’s not what they invested in.
They are after all businessmen .
I think there is too much money at stake with the Billions involved,
(No doubt Bezos will have his fingers in this,) to be left behind.

A statement to that effect would be welcomed

Dont agree with the breakaway but the cynic in me would throroughly enjoy UEFA getting their comeuppance they have tried their damndest to halt our progress and have done f*ck all for our club , but it would be nice if our club made a stand and rejected any proposals , but money talks.
The problem with UEFA getting “their comeuppance” is we’d have to get into bed with the cunts that were the driving force in getting us banned.
They didn’t want us there and only reason this is happening now is because they are no longer guaranteed top 4, because of the likes of us.
We are now a global powerhouse like the rest of them and that’s the only reason they want us there now.
They wanted us gone and failed.
I wouldn’t trust them for one second, these cunts will be in charge and would fuck us over at the drop of a hat.

This would be the final kick in the teeth for the premise that it is the fans in the stadiums who give the whole thing meaning. With a heavy heart, after more than fifty years, I would certainly renounce going to any City games, and I strongly doubt that I would watch the matches on t.v.
And by the way, what kind of ‘European’ league involves three countries?

From the little we know at present its a no from me. The thrill of the week in week out rivalries with fellow english clubs cannot be replaced playing europes elite, as much as i enjoy the european away trips.
The clubs don’t want to leave their domestic Leagues, they’re being thrown out.

we go in that league and we will get our comeuppance as well. Thrown out of the domestic leagues and all competitions, and players banned from playing for national teams as well. Can't see it getting off the ground. Our owners should of grassed this lot up last night instead of signing up to it. If anyone was in a financial position to play hard ball and bluff about a super league it was us. Non of them other 5 can stand us and will sell us down the river at the first opportunity, anything they do we should do the opposite.
Absolutely they are all paid up members of the hateful eight wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them

I'd rather be back in the 3rd league again than sell my soul like this. Will fans see their tickets cut with all the extra money? Like hell, they will, it will just be the players who get paid disgusting amounts already and the owners. Will burn all my shirts and go and follow Stockport. DISGUSTED!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.