Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
because UEFA, premier league, FA have already but out a statement saying that , if a club joins the break away they are thrown out

I understand that. But, the idea of the breakaway league is simply to quit the chumps league and join a new European competition. Why should that effect our position in the English League?

I imagine this is jockeying for clout and money rather than a legitimate plan that people assume will go ahead, just as the leaked Liverpool and United plans over Christmas. Neither UEFA or the Premier League are the innocent parties they'll paint themselves out to be, but these plans also sound like shite.

I'd just view my time as a City fan as something that has given me fond memories, frustration and a load of other emotions. It would be the end for me though. As much as relegation in the past was heartbreaking, it's a consequence. Being in some privileged, elitist private cartel doesn't appeal to me.

I understand that. But, the idea of the breakaway league is simply to quit the chumps league and join a new European competition. Why should that effect our position in the English League?
The Premier League is threatening to kick out people who join it because it would be harmful to the other 14 teams.

I see nothing wrong with the current CL format. Sure some boring games but every format has dreadful games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.