Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
The ticket prices would be astronomical and would be pawned off to tourists as part of a big unforgettable day out. I doubt any of us would be going.

They are testing the waters methinbks. Nobody wants this nonesense. I don't want to give up my season card but I find the idea a coffin nail for football in England. FA cup not important anymore and Premier League will suffer same fate. I could end up going to Altrincham instead!

Why for quiting one European competition for another? Champions League group stages are on its arse.
Exactly, fans have been moaning about the group stages of the Champs League for years. The format is tired and boring. The clubs have obviously been trying to get the competition reformed and been told to like it or lump it. Looks like the clubs have taken the latter option.

This sounds like brinkmanship over the UEFA Champions League new format. But it was all agreed? Did UEFA call their bluff?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.