Will you be re-newing your Season card next season

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Fbehbehani said:
How much does the season ticket cost anyways? Like approximately...

Link HERE to all last seasons prices. This years are the source of speculation of course.

Thank you so much! Didn't realise the Gold membership was a season ticket, the prices are surprisingly reasonable!

I gave ours up at the end of last season was a very sad day, but to combination of occasional weekend working and crappy kickoff times made me miss too many games to make it worthwhile unfortunately.

Sold my car and am using public transport to afford the season tickets next year. Needs must!

Bluebird1 said:
Marvin said:
Will be renewing our two

And I expect City will be overwhelmed by new applications.

Hope this time next season we have a new stadium in the pipeline as City are missing out on thousands of new supporters in the most exciting era for the club. You have to take advantage of these occasions when they arise so that the club grows and becomes sustainable. At the moment we are totally reliant on Sheik Mansour.

Bluemoon will go into meltdown unfortunately because of all the moaners on here who don't like new supporters.

i'm not so sure, we are a welcoming bunch on bluemoon and the club will need more fans when we develope the stadium.

what people have to see is the difference between new / returning fans and the tourist daytripper type that has fuck all to do with our club.

Davs 19 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Marvin said:
We all started out as new supporters

exactly

As long as anyone new sends de niro a photo for I'd purposes and promises not to do important aways so the usual faces are assured of tickets, I'm sure all will be well :)

Yes, de Niro is a very understanding bloke. He will make sure that everything is sorted. I'll have a word with him at Wolves this afternoon. ;-)

Marvin said:
Will be renewing our two

Hope this time next season we have a new stadium in the pipeline as City are missing out on thousands of new supporters in the most exciting era for the club. You have to take advantage of these occasions when they arise so that the club grows and becomes sustainable. At the moment we are totally reliant on Sheik Mansour.

Wish they would all turn up for cup games when tickets are available. We have a very loyal and dedicated fan base, but all these new fans/ returning fans/ tourists have a chance in cup games where perhaps season card holders can't afford to go and yet don't grab the chance! I'm sure once they sample the match experience they'd be hooked, but for some reason cup games don't seem to be attractive to these city fans?

lita69 said:
Marvin said:
Will be renewing our two

Wish they would all turn up for cup games when tickets are available. We have a very loyal and dedicated fan base, but all these new fans/ returning fans/ tourists have a chance in cup games where perhaps season card holders can't afford to go and yet don't grab the chance! I'm sure once they sample the match experience they'd be hooked, but for some reason cup games don't seem to be attractive to these city fans?

This has always been the case though... even during shitty seasons we'd sellout for the Cat A games (Rags) but it would be dead for a league cup game against Scunthorpe.

During say United games this season I've hardly recognised many people around me, whereas for Sunderland at home it's been the regular faces who have the Sc's...

As a kid I couldn't afford a SC, on many times I'd go to the round 2 league cup games as I was guaranteed entry (rather cheaply)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.