William and Kate [Merged]

brianstrousers said:
Swales lives said:
Can't be arsed reading through the thread, but mark my words - that engagement ring of Diana's is cursed. It won't be long till some foreign emergency service is cutting young Kate out of a Mercedes.
Splattered.
Can't understand why anyone would wear some other fuckers engagement ring,i bet she had a real big say in the matter

At least it saved the taxpayer a few quid.
Looks like something you would find in a lucky bag,even though it probably cost more than Belgium.
Did they prise it off Diana's hand as she lay dying,or wait for her to croak?
Seems a tad callous to me - I always thought that you went to your grave wearing your engagement and wedding rings.
I never thought of the People's Princess being broken up for scrap metal.
Sick of the media coverage already - half of Cornwall is under water,and the economy is fucked,but the burning issue seems to be in which month the happy couple will tie the knot.
And whats with marrying in white?
If she hasn't been boned senseless by half of Knightsbridge then I am Lord Lucan.

I get sick and tired of hearing "they bring millions into the country" that money if it is true is raised indirectly because of who they are,they do not raise a finger to bring that money into the country.

Like all of us they can do nothing about what level of society they are born into.But there is the problem for me the class system in this country is pathetic.It as nothing to do with money,if that was the case I should resent every player who plays in the blue shirt.As they have millions also.My problem lies with the continious barrage of media coverage,where we are expected to hero worship these people.

And could someone please explain do we as the taxpayer actually pay for the wedding itself or is the money used for security,flying in other heads of state etc. because if the former is true I would be a bit pissed of.

shakes head at lee-mcfc lol<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:37 am --<br /><br />Sorry m8,everybody to there own I suppose,but just cant get into the whole soap thing.Now Jeremy Kyle now thats a different story lol

Brilliant, 2 more days off next year than usual. A day off to mark the special occasion of William and Kate's marriage and another day off for when Fergie dies!

Northern3 said:
shakes head at lee-mcfc lol

Sorry m8,everybody to there own I suppose,but just cant get into the whole soap thing.Now Jeremy Kyle now thats a different story lol
haha think its just me who watches soaps :(

Northern3 said:
I get sick and tired of hearing "they bring millions into the country" that money if it is true is raised indirectly because of who they are,they do not raise a finger to bring that money into the country.

Like all of us they can do nothing about what level of society they are born into.But there is the problem for me the class system in this country is pathetic.It as nothing to do with money,if that was the case I should resent every player who plays in the blue shirt.As they have millions also.My problem lies with the continious barrage of media coverage,where we are expected to hero worship these people.

And could someone please explain do we as the taxpayer actually pay for the wedding itself or is the money used for security,flying in other heads of state etc. because if the former is true I would be a bit pissed of.
^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Like i said earlier,this country needs to fuckin grow up,can't believe this shit still exists in this day and age...a 'family' ruling over us.....fuckin ludicrus

lee-mcfc said:
is it still just me arsed about it was shown instead of emmerdale..?

I have never actually watched Emmerdale,but i'm pretty sure I would enjoy it more than tedious blanket coverage of the royal engagement.
Have you considered investing in one of those new-fangled gadgets that records programmes for you?
Then you could watch both Emmerdale and EastEnders.
Sounds like a solution to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.