William and Kate [Merged]

Swales lives said:
Can't be arsed reading through the thread, but mark my words - that engagement ring of Diana's is cursed. It won't be long till some foreign emergency service is cutting young Kate out of a Mercedes.
Splattered.

lol you tight bastard.

ManCityX said:
mackenzie said:
I wonder if she will be made to take the virginity test like Diana did.

Doubt it somehow.

How times have changed.

She never had such a test. Just media bull.

How do you know?

I bet she was certainly tested for her ability to produce heirs if nothing else.

scall said:
I'd rather a "parasite" who brings money, stability and pride into the country instead of some benefit cheat.

Someones got to be 'in charge', and even though we have to elect our true democratic leader, its good to know we have a head of state who isnt a lying politician.

We probably spend the same on our Royal Family as the Americans pay for the fuel on Air Force One. I know which I'd rather pay for
dumb

ernesto said:
scall said:
I'd rather a "parasite" who brings money, stability and pride into the country instead of some benefit cheat.

Someones got to be 'in charge', and even though we have to elect our true democratic leader, its good to know we have a head of state who isnt a lying politician.

We probably spend the same on our Royal Family as the Americans pay for the fuel on Air Force One. I know which I'd rather pay for
dumb

Charming

Swales lives said:
Can't be arsed reading through the thread, but mark my words - that engagement ring of Diana's is cursed. It won't be long till some foreign emergency service is cutting young Kate out of a Mercedes.
Splattered.
Can't understand why anyone would wear some other fuckers engagement ring,i bet she had a real big say in the matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.