William and Kate [Merged]

Lucky Toma said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Nice to see the politics of envy are alive and well among the jealous small minded folk of bluemoon.

I personally am proud to be ENGLISH, proud of our royal family and wish Kate and Wills all the luck in the world. When we fully adopt sharia law we'll miss events like this.

Do you not consider yourself British BB? I would have thought, considering the subject matter, that British would have been more appropiate. What with the Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, William and Kate planning on living in North Wales for the first few years of marraige.....
Is the Royal family only English? Nope. British mate.

Have you noticed on the news that successful English sportsmen are English sportsmen whilst successful Scottish/N. Irish/Welsh sportsmen are British sportsmen?
Not that there are many Scotch ones about ;-)

daveduke67 said:
Lucky Toma said:
Do you not consider yourself British BB? I would have thought, considering the subject matter, that British would have been more appropiate. What with the Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, William and Kate planning on living in North Wales for the first few years of marraige.....

Have you noticed on the news that successful English sportsmen are English sportsmen whilst successful Scottish/N. Irish/Welsh sportsmen are British sportsmen?
Not that there are many Scotch ones about ;-)

Happens all the time mate. When England had a sparcity of left-footed players during the 2000s I would often hear 'Why can't Giggs be English?'
......because he's Welsh!!! An entirely different country!
If people say the same thing about Messi or Iniesta they're saying so wishfully.
But with Giggs there was a disgruntlement; as if he rightfully should be playing for England.
I'm aware that he played for England schoolboys but if he'd gone on to represent England at full honours it would have been as daft as Arteta putting on the Three Lions.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lucky Toma said:

Well, I come under the British flag when we compete in the Olympics, but I consider myself English first and foremost.

BB 2.0 world atlas.....click on map to enlarge

[bigimg]http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/toryatlasoftheworld2.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.