William and Kate [Merged]

sweynforkbeard said:
Are we organising a collection for Wills and Kate?

Not that I am aware of but I look forward to seeing some of the memorabilia that will be on offer! Not!
By the way that is the most boring/sensible post you have ever made on here IMO! Standards are slipping!

Re: Re:

mcmanus said:
lee-mcfc said:
Emmerdale better be on tonight

I know I take the piss about your fetish for that old slapper Jordan but she is apparently going to be in Emmy for a few episodes around late December time(sorry don't know the storyline).

All your Christmas' come at once
WHAT SERIOUSLY?!

BOMBER7967 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Are we organising a collection for Wills and Kate?

Not that I am aware of but I look forward to seeing some of the memorabilia that will be on offer! Not!
By the way that is the most boring/sensible post you have ever made on here IMO! Standards are slipping!

I never joke about the Royals. Assuming the answer had been 'Yes,' I was going to propose that we commission a large sky blue half barm, half muffin that opens to play The Marching Band of The Royal Dragoon Guards playing 'Blue moon' and is encrusted with signed photos of the leading posters on here, such as BB2.0, Skashion, Aphex, Ono, Prestwich Blue (8 of him to account for his multiple personalities/ log ins), Banned Tosspot (ditto as per PB but 15), Damocles, Elanjo, TMQ and many others in poses of scraping deference.

Re: Re:

lee-mcfc said:
mcmanus said:
I know I take the piss about your fetish for that old slapper Jordan but she is apparently going to be in Emmy for a few episodes around late December time(sorry don't know the storyline).

All your Christmas' come at once
WHAT SERIOUSLY?!

Presumably as a hideous old sow that gets shagged a lot.

sweynforkbeard said:
BOMBER7967 said:

I never joke about the Royals. Assuming the answer had been 'Yes,' I was going to propose that we commission a large sky blue half barm, half muffin that opens to play The Marching Band of The Royal Dragoon Guards playing 'Blue moon' and is encrusted with signed photos of the leading posters on here, such as BB2.0, Skashion, Aphex, Ono, Prestwich Blue (8 of him to account for his multiple personalities/ log ins), Banned Tosspot (ditto as per PB but 15), Damocles, Elanjo, TMQ and many others in poses of scraping deference.

Thats more like it :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.