William and Kate [Merged]

sweynforkbeard said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Thats more like it :-D

OK so there's you and me chipping in so far. Who's with us, Mammutly, Swales Lives? Come on let's uphold heritage and tradition as an example to the young uns.

Sounds very much like the imposition of an ageing and atrophying oligarchy to me, so on that basis I'm in. This country wouldn't be what it is today without the ministrations of the inept and self aggrandising, tradition is a marvellous thing dontcha know.

;)

johnmc said:
bluevengence said:
All this bollox about tourist come hear to gawp at buck palace

well you can gawp at buck palace anytime... we dont need a monachy for people to do so

i have never heard of liz coming out to wave at the tourists everyday

the tower of london is one of the biggest tourists attractions in britain but no king or queen has resided there for centurys

tourists come to look at the buildings like we do when abroad ...we dont need royalty for them to do so

If the Queen didnt live there you could charge punters £10 a time to have a look round as well. Still do all the changing of the guard for effect though. Sell a few bits of property here and there and the country will be back on its feet in no time.

Personnally i would turn it into appartments for the homeless

2wntzwz.jpg

lloydie said:
sweynforkbeard said:
OK so there's you and me chipping in so far. Who's with us, Mammutly, Swales Lives? Come on let's uphold heritage and tradition as an example to the young uns.

Sounds very much like the imposition of an ageing and atrophying oligarchy to me, so on that basis I'm in. This country wouldn't be what it is today without the ministrations of the inept and self aggrandising, tradition is a marvellous thing dontcha know.

;)

Excellent, lloydie - you make three. I hope we can include a card for the Princess Royal with our gift - she is an inspiration to all.

sweynforkbeard said:
lloydie said:

;)

Excellent, lloydie - you make three. I hope we can include a card for the Princess Royal with our gift - she is an inspiration to all.

She is, she can be the new connection between the Royal family and the great un-washed, a new peoples princess maybe! Move over Diana your tenure is over. Should we make the card ourselves or just get a value one from Tescos?

BOMBER7967 said:
sweynforkbeard said:

She is, she can be the new connection between the Royal family and the great un-washed, a new peoples princess maybe! Move over Diana your tenure is over. Should we make the card ourselves or just get a value one from Tescos?

I think a charity card to support The Royal Society For the Prevention Of Laughing At Horse Faced People.

Re: Bill and Kate.

Yeah gotta love them hardworking bastards Prince Andrew and Edward. Allways first in and last out, purely tireless them two. Should have pictures of the pair in Jobcentres across the land to remind everyone to graft their bollocks off.

Is that the same hardworking bastard that was flying helicopters in and out of war zones in the Falklands during the war FFS?

I'm sure he would have been first in then mate!

For me I think the Royals are great, no other country in the world will be able to put on a show like they will for this wedding.

I dont mind 60p a year of my tax being spent on them.

if you dont like them dont watch it, SIMPLE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.