William and Kate [Merged]

Nice to see the politics of envy are alive and well among the jealous small minded folk of bluemoon.

I personally am proud to be ENGLISH, proud of our royal family and wish Kate and Wills all the luck in the world. When we fully adopt sharia law we'll miss events like this.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Nice to see the politics of envy are alive and well among the jealous small minded folk of bluemoon.

I personally am proud to be ENGLISH, proud of our royal family and wish Kate and Wills all the luck in the world. When we fully adopt sharia law we'll miss events like this.

I proud to be English, but the royal family can kiss my back side.

I genuinely couldn't give two shits about the royals. Sure my preferences lie in a republic but while the Royal family are there I'm really not arsed. It seems a little outdated and the only purpose they serve is to bring the suckers in from abroad to gawp at them, and to go and wave at people in the Commonwealth and officially open a succession of buildings. Of course I wouldn't want them interfering in the political process anyway, but given the choice I'd prefer to see something a little more meaningful. We could still bring in the tourists to look at the palaces etc.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Do you not consider yourself British BB? I would have thought, considering the subject matter, that British would have been more appropiate. What with the Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, William and Kate planning on living in North Wales for the first few years of marraige.....
Is the Royal family only English? Nope. British mate.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

sharia law
yeah right

sharia-law-for-uk-new.jpg

Sharia-lawMuslim.jpg

because emmerdale wasnt on the other day because of THIS emmerdale was on for an hour tonight so i had to miss eastenders..thanks you twats.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I personally am proud to be ENGLISH, proud of our royal family and wish Kate and Wills all the luck in the world. When we fully adopt sharia law we'll miss events like this.[/quot

I thought you were all for flogging people who sat at home all day draining the state of our hard earned taxes

Has anyone ever wondered when you see these 'action' men past and present dressed in full military where the fuckin medals have come from?

Lucky Toma said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Do you not consider yourself British BB? I would have thought, considering the subject matter, that British would have been more appropiate. What with the Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, William and Kate planning on living in North Wales for the first few years of marraige.....
Is the Royal family only English? Nope. British mate.

Well, I come under the British flag when we compete in the Olympics, but I consider myself English first and foremost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.