William and Kate [Merged]

RBmk2 said:
And to add to it all,we have old Etononian Cameron telling us serfs that although we have a bit of "gloom" in the country at the moment,that this happy event will bring us all together for the day.

So as I'm struggling to feed my kids and pay my mortgage,with food going up at a rate of 4% per month,vat about to increase,less Police on the beat,public services slashed to breaking point,the NHS waiting lists about to go back to "as long as it takes,mate"...the prospect of working till I drop,the country about as fragmented and divided as I can ever remember.....

It's reassuring to know that a wedding of two pampered,spoon fed aristocrats lucky enough to be born into a society and raised by a system that allows them to own vast swathes of land and wealth stolen by generations of their cronies will take it all away.

If only for a day.

Cameron and co are missing a trick here...why not have the X-Factor final on the same day?Aneasthetic for the hard-up masses.
Simon Cowell could DJ at the reception,and good old uncle Phil could insult all the guests from the Commonwealth,live on air?

Sure could sure bury a lot of bad news that day.

well said that man

does this mean we're going to have to endure all that fawning ''Princess Di'' type bollox all over again? lord help us.

RBmk2 said:
And to add to it all,we have old Etononian Cameron telling us serfs that although we have a bit of "gloom" in the country at the moment,that this happy event will bring us all together for the day.

So as I'm struggling to feed my kids and pay my mortgage,with food going up at a rate of 4% per month,vat about to increase,less Police on the beat,public services slashed to breaking point,the NHS waiting lists about to go back to "as long as it takes,mate"...the prospect of working till I drop,the country about as fragmented and divided as I can ever remember.....

It's reassuring to know that a wedding of two pampered,spoon fed aristocrats lucky enough to be born into a society and raised by a system that allows them to own vast swathes of land and wealth stolen by generations of their cronies will take it all away.

If only for a day.

Cameron and co are missing a trick here...why not have the X-Factor final on the same day?Aneasthetic for the hard-up masses.
Simon Cowell could DJ at the reception,and good old uncle Phil could insult all the guests from the Commonwealth,live on air?

I love our history and the Royal Family, If we listen to views like this we will be stripped of all that makes us proud to be British -
The money made by tourism and good will , will be as ever huge

Just as well she's not a Catholic as she'd have to renounce her faith. It's also worth baring in mind that if they have a little girl and and a younger little boy the boy will supersede the girls claim to the throne. But hey, lets not let racism and sexism get in the way of a good party!

Markt85 said:
I love our history and the Royal Family, If we listen to views like this we will be stripped of all that makes us proud to be British -

Think you missed out on Chinese 'tat' manufacturers and tax dodging scrotes selling memorabilia on London Streets.

Can't wait for the Franklin Mint commemorative limited special editions!

daveduke67 said:
Markt85 said:

Think you missed out on Chinese 'tat' manufacturers and tax dodging scrotes selling memorabilia on London Streets.

Can't wait for the Franklin Mint commemorative limited special editions!

NO NO NO..

This time it will be more subtle.
I've seen the designs for a celebratory tray on a cushion and can asssure you it's the bees knees. Well worth the money, and the easy installment plan at 27% is a patriotic bargain

nashark said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
I dont mind 60p a year of my tax being spent on them.

Why not?

Do you care where your money goes?

One presumes this 60p bollox is based on every one in the country donating! Clearly this is not the case so therefore it is a crock of shit!

Markt85 said:
RBmk2 said:

If only for a day.

If what makes you proud to be British is the Royal family then you have no understanding of our history.

Markt85 said:
RBmk2 said:

If only for a day.

WUM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.