William Carvalho

We will 100% sign him.

It's like when we signed Steve McManaman. I knew Keegan would sign him and I really hoped we wouldn't.. but we did.
It's the same with this lad. He's slow and gets pimped out every summer and no one ever steps up and signs him.

I really don't want us to sign him so I know we will. Just like we won't sign Sanchez as I really want us to get him.

This is my luck and what happens.

Oh no Pep's brother is the agent... Heard Maffeo was under him too just before he was given a new deal. *sigh*

Just posted in the Fabinho thread maybe Yaya isn't going to sign an extension and we are going for both?

That would be the only scenario i'd be happy with but even then i'd rather keep Yaya.

If we go for Carvalho, I can only assume things aren't going well with either Walker or Fabinho.

I cant get excited about this. Hard to imagine that we're building all that attacking talent and this lad could be in DM behind them. Feels like a stain on what could otherwise become a flawless squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.