Willian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
metalblue said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
it makes none

Nope it doesn't. Nips has got this lads cards marked now and is going to be a thorn in his side henceforth.

-- Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm --

NiceN Sleazy said:
Like it, very clever.

Can I take a bow?

Of course you can . You don't need to Ask

Fucking hell, give it a rest mate. That joke isn't funny anymore.

A shame if not true as he's dynamite! Would have let Sinclair and even nasri go to accommodate Willian. A great age to get him at as well.

MihaiCity said:
NipHolmes said:
MihaiCity said:
i don't know why people on here still say about selling Nasri to get him...if we get him(and i hope we get) then we will buy him to REPLACE Sinclair not Nasri FFS!!!!

FFS nothing simpleton.

You know nothing you placco.

Our wagebill has to cut and we will play 4231 or 4222, Willian wouldve been bought if we hadnt got Jovetic. Jovetic will play as second striker and LM, Silva will play LM or CAM. Nasri too can cover there. If we buy him then Nasri has to go due to wagebill and being overloaded in that area.

Really is that simple. I couldnt care a fuck if you agree, its that and that's all there is to it. Our final splurge will be a top CB or sound up and comer.

Don't like it, support PSG

what the fuck it's your fuking problem with what i said you little di*k:) don't like what it's my opinion fuck off!!

As quoted by Eddiemarin,
Now, ESPN Brazil suggest Manchester City will return with another offer for Willian which could well be significantly less than they originally offered.

This would be some coup for new Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini, even by the standards of the 2011/2012 Premier League champions and may spell the end of Samir Nasri’s time at the Etihad.

What's that about Nasri?

Why are they mentioning him for? What the fuck does that hack know? Everyone is wrong. Look closer to home. Understand the City ambition. To cut the biggest wagebill in the league and to balance the squad.

@Francois. So we buy yet another player who's not really needed and then leave an unproven player who's been unwanted on his loans and he's good enough cover for Kompany. Instead we could REPLACE KOLO and cover Kompany in the process. A move that makes sense. Lets see who gets this one right. Not being trying to be a prick so pardon the text but posters need to get real. 2008-2010 is over. Now it's improve little by little adding balance all the time. Back in 08 we would have paid 120m for the players we just paid 90m for and the wages would be higher. Now we dine at one of the top tables and are seen as a top club. Our next task is to cut deadwood which we've nearly done and we need to gel the new guys in, win as much as possible and build commercial revenue. Wage bill is cut and will gently increase with football inflation but will have our eye on premier league ffp as well as making sure UEFA are happy. It won't hinder our ambition, just slows it down a bit but imo it's best. At least if we buy a dud it won't be RSC levels again. Did you know Wayne Bridge is paid the same or more than all of our summer signings. That's the problem, thankfully only useful but ageing players are left on it. Lescott and Barry will go next year, Garcia hopefully sold and just Kolarov left. Next summer's signings will be to replace those with quality and possibly replace Aguero if he does move but hopefully not.

Anyway, that's my two pence worth. Lets see how close I am to the target.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I'd be very happy to replace Nasri with Willian
Me too but the likely suitors have Pastore and Moutinho. They also have top wingers like Lavezzi, Moura and James Rodriguez.

If Nasri has a good season he will either re-sign for less wages but bigger bonuses or he will be sold. He will be at 2 years left next summer which is sale territory.

Hamann Pineapple said:

I don't know about that.
I think Nasri is actually better but he's yet to show it.
Nasri as a central player is one of the best .
Like a Wesley Sneijder.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Thing is though is that Nasri plays central and Willian plays on the left. If we sell Nasri that leaves us with one central play maker in Silva.

NoahCity said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Thing is though is that Nasri plays central and Willian plays on the left. If we sell Nasri that leaves us with one central play maker in Silva.

That role is the best one for Yaya. I'd sooner sack off Nasri and buy Gustavo to partner Fernandinho than buy Willian.

jauganaut said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

I don't know about that.
I think Nasri is actually better but he's yet to show it.
Nasri as a central player is one of the best .
Like a Wesley Sneijder.

But he's never going to play central for us. We have Jovetic, Afuero, Negredo, yaya & Silva all ahead of him in the pecking order for that spot. If he's going to play at all he has to play on the left and he's proven for 2 years he's not good enough with us in that spot. I'd be thrilled if we could get rid of him for Willian. We certainly need CH cover more than Willian but 1 isn't exclusive to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.