Wills and Kate

BlueHammer85 said:
The royal family brings in sh*t loads to the UK and they promote the UK around the world - especially the Queen. I have no interest in them personally and I'm not a royalist in the slightest, but I regard them as a benefit to us.

Bollocks

France/Paris has more tourists and they got rid of theyre shit

every time one is added to the clan its another billion for the tax payer

How much will Kate cost in her lifetime?

and each of her cosseted upper class babies

jimharri said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
jimharri said:
Shit. No. Sherlock.

Hey! No semi colons? You're slacking Jimmy. ;)
Not at all. 3 separate (very short!) sentences. I'm not as thick as I look.

I wouldn't know, dunno what you look like. But in my medical opinion, you do require a semi-colonoscopy. :) You're ill with them.

oeayq.gif

Austerity measures abound for the working class in the UK

yet you fund dirty Harry shagging his way round the world in 5* hotels and 1st class air travel

yep, makes perfect sense

Ive just been watching the tv series Rome

ok people dont get flogged anymore but things are still basically the same for the higher born

Fucked if I remember the New York police force arresting peaceful protesters stopping me going to a basketball game?

And I paying for it. Freeloading cunts.

malg said:
chabal said:
I used to have the same view as the OP until I visited Buckingham Palace.

I then realised that the Monarchy was simply the world's most advanced theme park designed solely to liberate fat American dollars from their fat American owners.
Can't beat a bit of Bill Hicks!

He was referring to the Loch Ness Monster but I take your point.

I was in Mons on the centenary of WWI starting, and in the square William, Kate and Harry made an appearance on the balcony.

I was amazed at how popular they were. There were thousands of people there just to come and see them, most of them teenagers. They really massive ambassadors for the UK.

For what it costs us, and what we get in return it's a no-brainer. They do an easy, but excellent job for our country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.