Wills and Kate

scall said:
I was in Mons on the centenary of WWI starting, and in the square William, Kate and Harry made an appearance on the balcony.

I was amazed at how popular they were. There were thousands of people there just to come and see them, most of them teenagers. They really massive ambassadors for the UK.

For what it costs us, and what we get in return it's a no-brainer. They do an easy, but excellent job for our country.

Ive no doubt a lot of people love them mate, but even more dont.

but what do you get in return?

and dont give me tourism, people come to Britain (like Rome & Paris) for the historic buildings, they dont expect to see a royal person

and why exactly does the Queen need a holiday home in Scotland with thousands of acres that a Scotsman cant access?

nimrod said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
oeayq.gif

that is profoundly funny

Prince Charlie's face cracks me up every time.........lol!

Wouldn't cross the road for royalty.

It was only on the Sunderland game that I stood up when the anthem was on as someone wanted to get by me.

Head parasite queenie came to Rochdale about 20 years ago when I was working there, the money spend cleaning the area near the railway station for her to drive past .... Disgusting. All the staff went outside to wave, I manned the phones inside.

Off with your heads!!!! Leave them alone William and Kate are lovely.

I for one like having a royal family

The main thing in favour of having a monarch is the standard of muppet we would have as head of state if we became a republic.

East Level 2 said:
The main thing in favour of having a monarch is the standard of muppet we would have as head of state if we became a republic.
That's ok, just restrict their role to that function.
Their assets and income can come back to the state.
Job done.

The whole concept of royalty is a joke, and people who believe in it are weird.

Kate wasn't royal a few years ago, now we are told she is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.