Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is Bravo at best isn't ready. if he's to adapt its him that should be playing second fiddle to willy. the premier league takes no prisoners and it certainly doesn't give you time to get up to speed. now you can carry a forward or almost any outfield player but a goalie is specialized and isn't afforded that grace. a very bad buy imo. should have scouted in the uk.
Find a sweeper keeper in the UK? Mate that's like trying to find lettuce at the meat market.

he no longer uses that system. bravo goes long more often than not. if that's not enough of an admission of failure I don't what is. especially for a pep side.
Peps a long ball coach and doesnt and wont play possesion football? Nonsense.

I though Willy was a bit flappy with crosses at times last night. Personally I'm not overly happy with him or Bravo as the long term keeper.

I think the decision to replace Hart was correct though.

Time will tell on Bravo but it's been an average start.

problem is Bravo at best isn't ready. if he's to adapt its him that should be playing second fiddle to willy. the premier league takes no prisoners and it certainly doesn't give you time to get up to speed. now you can carry a forward or almost any outfield player but a goalie is specialized and isn't afforded that grace. a very bad buy imo. should have scouted in the uk.

You've still not answered though, which games has he cost us? If Bravo had of spilled that one last night that their winger inexplicable put wide, you and the rest would have slaughtered him.
Bravo is doing fine at City, there's room for improvement, but he's getting slaughtered far too easily and quickly.

You don't buy one of the best keepers in the World and bin him off for doing fine. The critics started from day one.

Many fans claimed we'd never be an elite club without an elite keeper, we went out and bought one of the very best. It's time we showed him support as we've seen what a bit of confidence and support can do for a player.

he no longer uses that system. bravo goes long more often than not. if that's not enough of an admission of failure I don't what is. especially for a pep side.

Totally fictional statement.
Pep "no longer uses that system". He used it last night.
You mean he doesn't use it with 10 men, or away at Liverpool?

Anytime he goes long it's because our defenders didn't make themselves available to be passed to

What a lovely little insight into your mind -

A) Pep never adapts! He's too STUBBORN

B) Pep adapted - WHAT AN ADMISSION OF FAILURE!

No wonder you're not a fan, you've created a world where whatever he does is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.