Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

I don't want to see Hart leave, however if he did what would be the going rate to gign England's No 1

abu13 said:
I don't want to see Hart leave, however if he did what would be the going rate to gign England's No 1

If he leaves he's a shithouse.He should welcome the competition and raise his game.

Knocking those fucking sad adverts on the head would be a start.

However,to answer your question,i'll say 15m.

When we signed Demichelis I have to say I thought that was a step backwards, and early season form once he got over his injury didn't change my belief. However I thought he was bloody excellent towards the end of the season and you could see why Pellegrini bought him. If Hart has one serious fault in his play it is his reluctance to come out and gather crosses, even Pants seemed to be better at that than him. I am not saying Hart should be sold but with two domestic cup competitions and the Champions league there are enough games IMO for both of them to show their quality. If Cabellero forces Hart onto the bench then the team benefit and as far as I am concerned that can only be good for us fans because it will mean more sucess.

If Hart can't hack it or can't fight for his place then he can go, IMO the team comes first.

Rammyblues said:
If Hart can't hack it or can't fight for his place then he can go, IMO the team comes first.

Pretty sure Hart would fight for his place, just like when he was dropped last season. Many players would have sulked and asked their agents to find them another team, but Hart sorted his head out and came back better to win another title.

Caballero is good to have as back up and for cup games, etc and keeping Hart on his toes, but Hart is and will remain our number 1 because he is a fucking excellent keeper.

Jack Wills said:
Rammyblues said:

Pretty sure Hart would fight for his place, just like when he was dropped last season. Many players would have sulked and asked their agents to find them another team, but Hart sorted his head out and came back better to win another title.

Caballero is good to have as back up and for cup games, etc and keeping Hart on his toes, but Hart is and will remain our number 1 because he is a fucking excellent keeper.
this " two for every position" mantra is problematic when it comes to keepers as has been pointed out many times on here

Worked for Real Madrid last season - in the Champions League anyway

abu13 said:

I'd hope he'd have the stomach to fight for a place but in answer to your question, minimum £20million, possibly more with the English & HG taxes.

Christian Machowski ‏@Christian_ESEM 16m

As @CesarRadioMARCA reports, Willy Caballero deal done. 7m Euro (plus up to 4m in add ons), three year deal, medical tomorrow in Manchester.

Christian Machowski ‏@Christian_ESEM 10m

This is a bargain for an outstanding goalkeeper. #Willy

markbmcfc said:
Christian Machowski ‏@Christian_ESEM 16m

As @CesarRadioMARCA reports, Willy Caballero deal done. 7m Euro (plus up to 4m in add ons), three year deal, medical tomorrow in Manchester.

Christian Machowski ‏@Christian_ESEM 10m

This is a bargain for an outstanding goalkeeper. #Willy
I do hope he opts for Willy on his jumper

Willy to join Man City -

By Football Espana staff

It’s been reported in Spain that Malaga goalkeeper Willy Caballero will join Manchester City, with the move to be confirmed early next week.
Website Merchan en Directo cites a report from Marca that says Willy will move for €7m on a three-year contract. City could pay Malaga a further €4m in bonuses.
Willy is expected to travel to Manchester on Monday, the day City return for pre-season training under former Malaga Coach Manuel Pellegrini. He will sign a contract once a medical is completed.
It’s not thought that Malaga will sign a replacement - instead handing the gloves to Carlos Kameni, although a back-up for Kameni could be sought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.