Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

Blue Haze said:
Strange we would use a foreign registration slot on a backup keeper.

City must know what they're doing.

Makes sense if Hart gets an injury and he is a keeper who can push Hart for the no1 position.

LoveCity said:
Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 1m
@mikekeeganmen city want caballero from Malaga to replace Pants. They think he'll be happy to be 2nd choice surprisingly.

^ This guy would be the best #2 in the world if Iker leaves Real.

Caballero is too good to be number two, saying that I think he will give Hart a run for his money and it will force him to raise his game.

Another Argentinian as well, the more the better in my opinion, I love them.

We were trying to get valdes because he was a freebie. How much is this willy guy worth?? Won't fernando mangala max the ffp limit (selling sinclair won't add much, i guess)?? Is there no decent free gk around???

nowantads said:
We were trying to get valdes because he was a freebie. How much is this willy guy worth?? Won't fernando mangala max the ffp limit (selling sinclair won't add much, i guess)?? Is there no decent free gk around???

Micah, rodwell, sinclair, and possibly javi all out for around £20-25m. Also dont forget the fee is paid in installments! Fernando will be £16m over 4 years so only £4m off the nett spend!

richards30 said:
nowantads said:

Micah, rodwell, sinclair, and possibly javi all out for around £20-25m. Also dont forget the fee is paid in installments! Fernando will be £16m over 4 years so only £4m off the nett spend!

i cant see uefa being that dumb about the spending cap, they will want the club to take the full fee into account and not an amortized amount, othewise we could go out and spend 100m this summer for example.

Would be a crazy signing, Caballero would cost us a decent bit of money between wages and fee, and is way too good to be a number 2 plus he isn't home grown. Great keeper but would be a pointless signing. Westwood is a solid keeper and would make much more sense.

dachoosen1 said:
Would be a crazy signing, Caballero would cost us a decent bit of money between wages and fee, and is way too good to be a number 2 plus he isn't home grown. Great keeper but would be a pointless signing. Westwood is a solid keeper and would make much more sense.

Signing Willy would, of course, make sense if the plan wasn't for him to be no. 2!

Ballymagash Blue said:
dachoosen1 said:

Signing Willy would, of course, make sense if the plan wasn't for him to be no. 2!

Not to Joe Hart or the majority of Blues it wouldn't.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.