Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Wouldn't make much sense, but the club will have a plan.

Would love to know what it is, because we looked fucked for home grown signings worth putting on the pitch at the minute!

SuperMario's Fireworks. wrote:
Wouldn't make much sense, but the club will have a plan.

Would love to know what it is, because we looked fucked for home grown signings worth putting on the pitch at the minute!
Like for like so no difference in squad makeup. One foreign player out one in. Suspect we will see another one go, I am just guessing but one from Garcia/Kolorov or Dzeko to enable us to accomodate Sagna, Fernando and new Centre Back. Garcia would be favourite because again similar players. As for homegrown we will be down to just three in first team squad but I suspect Lopes will be added as full member of squad and be given games.

On a serious note, this guy is top draw!! I went to watch Malaga last season and he's full of confidence and would give great competition to joe hart

Davs 19 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
Naughty boy.
I'm sorry for being a bad boy, Uncle Rammy. You won't tell my mum and dad I've been naughty, will you?

For some reason that's made me feel slightly uncomfortable.....not at all the kind of post one expects from a leading alpha male.
What can I say Davs? I'm a complicated guy.

Rammy Blue said:

Naughty boy.
I'm sorry for being a bad boy, Uncle Rammy. You won't tell my mum and dad I've been naughty, will you?

Hmmmmmmm, not sure. Let's see if you can make amends and cheer up your dear Uncle next week.

Rammy Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Naughty boy.

Hmmmmmmm, not sure. Let's see if you can make amends and cheer up your dear Uncle next week.
I promise to try and make you happy, Uncle Rammy. Please don't put any more cigarettes out on my pet rabbit, Derrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.