Willy Caballero (signing confirmed, page 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Willy Caballero

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Davs 19 said:
I'm sorry for being a bad boy, Uncle Rammy. You won't tell my mum and dad I've been naughty, will you?

For some reason that's made me feel slightly uncomfortable.....not at all the kind of post one expects from a leading alpha male.
What can I say Davs? I'm a complicated gay.

slightly edited for accuracy

dronefromsector7g said:
Davs 19 said:
For some reason that's made me feel slightly uncomfortable.....not at all the kind of post one expects from a leading alpha male.

Things are now starting to make sense.

Davs 19 said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Things are now starting to make sense.
Davs you do realise that Bluemoon is actually regarded as the gay website for Blues? Lol at you!

dachoosen1 said:
Would be a crazy signing, Caballero would cost us a decent bit of money between wages and fee, and is way too good to be a number 2 plus he isn't home grown. Great keeper but would be a pointless signing. Westwood is a solid keeper and would make much more sense.

Name 1 descent home grown keeper that you would be OK with starting a UCL game? I can't think of any. I think some are way too focused on home grown instead of focusing on if they can actually play. We need another keeper than can push Hart for the #1 spot. Many saying he's too good to be a #2 but Cassilias spent all of last year as a #2 and he's Spain's #1. For Hart to perform at his best many believe we need some real competition to push him, so we don't need another Pants to just sit on the bench and hope Hart plays well.

Mr. Aguia said:
dachoosen1 said:
Would be a crazy signing, Caballero would cost us a decent bit of money between wages and fee, and is way too good to be a number 2 plus he isn't home grown. Great keeper but would be a pointless signing. Westwood is a solid keeper and would make much more sense.

Name 1 descent home grown keeper that you would be OK with starting a UCL game? I can't think of any. I think some are way too focused on home grown instead of focusing on if they can actually play. We need another keeper than can push Hart for the #1 spot. Many saying he's too good to be a #2 but Cassilias spent all of last year as a #2 and he's Spain's #1. For Hart to perform at his best many believe we need some real competition to push him, so we don't need another Pants to just sit on the bench and hope Hart plays well.

Agreed. There isn't a quality HG keeper I'd feel comfortable with on our UCL squad list. If Hart gets hurt or is having a mid season crisis having a guy like Willy will give us some assurance. He'll push Hart to be better too. But, I think it might be dependent on if we get a quality defender in or not. If we can't get one we might have to get someone like Shawcross for the HG. He could play the same role as Lescott did. Then Willy can come on in.

Why is everyone talking about pushing Hart for #1 spot? If he does move to city I think he'll replace Hart as #1 because he's that good and he's used to work with MP and MP will trust him more. I'm sure if that happens Hart will hand transfer request in a season... And we'll need to buy another keeper for second keeper...

nowantads said:
Why is everyone talking about pushing Hart for #1 spot? If he does move to city I think he'll replace Hart as #1 because he's that good and he's used to work with MP and MP will trust him more. I'm sure if that happens Hart will hand transfer request in a season... And we'll need to buy another keeper for second keeper...

Pellegrini is a fair man. Hart will be #1 until he makes one of famous howlers, then he'll be dropped and replaced Caballero.

nowantads said:

Are you posting from a strange location like in the offices of an ISP or a cruise ship or something? Your IP is showing weird results in our moderation log

Damocles said:
nowantads said:

Are you posting from a strange location like in the offices of an ISP or a cruise ship or something? Your IP is showing weird results in our moderation log

Trafford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.