Wilshere becomes a father at 19!

A nineteen year old lad has got a girl pregnant?! Surely not. I'm stunned.

Woulda never happened in my day...

BlueCityfan said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1371828/England-footballer-Jack-Wilshere-father-19.html

England footballer Jack Wilshere is to become a father for the first time, aged just 19.
The Arsenal midfielder's ex-girlfriend Lauren Neal, 22, is pregnant and is due in August.
Wilshere was said to be 'shocked but delighted' when he discovered Miss Neal was expecting.

The couple separated earlier this year after three years together, but they are determined to work together to raise their unborn child.
A close friend told The Sun the footballer is planning to support Neal throughout her pregnancy and attend hospital appointments and ante-natal classes with her.

The pal said: 'They're both delighted. It took time to sink in as it wasn't exactly planned.
'Although Jack and Lauren are not technically together at the moment, they're still close. He has vowed to stand by her and support her.
'At the moment they're living apart, but Jack's very keen to see as much of the baby as possible when it is born. Who knows, it might bring them back together officially.'

Wow..pretty early for the England star :D Congratz and good luck!

When you've got that much money it's not early at all really. In fact humans are actually healthier if their parents are younger when they conceive. 17-23 is about the ideal age for that. But obviously in normal society 17-23 year olds are fucking skint so are not in a position to bring up children and can often end up struggling to bring their kids up, can often be bad parents, can often neglect children as they have to go out and work as much as possible to support the kids.

For footballers it's piss easy!

danburge82 said:
Mr_Blue said:
what a complete nob!

Who? Me?

No he meant Wilshere :D...pretty much true. I dont think he is going to be a really good father. I think he just pays the mother some money monthly and sometimes visits him and the mother takes care of the child.

Same with Ronaldo..got some random girl pregnant and now his mother is taking care of him. Those star footballers doesn't have that much time for family.

But they can financially support them.

Swales lives said:
The chavvie twat.

How do you know he is a chav. Does he ride a BMX on your estate with a cap on and a hoddie with his baggie tracksuit bottoms on smoking fags and drinking cheap cider while calling everyone who walks past a twat? Or have you just made an assumption about a young guy making a mistake but unlike most people he doesnt have to claim child support

Why is he a knob for having a child at 19? That kid will have a top life with all the toys he wants and atleast his dad wants him. There are plenty of other kids worse off than this lad

Stillsy said:
Why is he a knob for having a child at 19? That kid will have a top life with all the toys he wants and atleast his dad wants him. There are plenty of other kids worse off than this lad

Like parents that have kids just so they dont have to work!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.