Wilshere becomes a father at 19!

Squatter said:
What a tit

Why ? He can afford it and the kid will have a good life, if it was a normal 19 year old lad who has no real career or financial stability or a chav just doing it to get out of work then I'd normally say the same but the guy has his life planned and barring a career ending injury a great income and with his talent I doubt he's ever going to have to take a wage cut lol.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Swales lives said:
The chavvie twat.

How do you know he is a chav. Does he ride a BMX on your estate with a cap on and a hoddie with his baggie tracksuit bottoms on smoking fags and drinking cheap cider while calling everyone who walks past a twat? Or have you just made an assumption about a young guy making a mistake but unlike most people he doesnt have to claim child support

I don't live on an estate old chap.
He clearly a chav, I've seen his sort before.

Idiot she is average at best a hair dresser and now she has him locked for 18 years of child support that will increase along with his wage packet. She can quit her lucrative crimping business now. She has struck the lotto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.