Wilshere becomes a father at 19!

Could be a catalyst to make him grow up and mature early, which would help his footballing career. Even though he plays for a rival club, I can't help but like him especially after his effect on the England team. Would love him at City some day, as unlikely as it seems. There must be other kids out there who we can produce to a similar level. Joan Angel Roman, anyone?

Whys it bad hes having a baby? at least hes supporting her, as the media have us believe other footballers have got girls pregnant and asked them to get rid of it. Hes supporting her and exited hes a having a child, whats the big deal. cant do right for doing wrong these days.

"Delighted"

Don't insult our intelligence.

Why would anyone be delighted with the news that they are having a child with someone they have previously broken up with and presumably had no intention of having as an important part of their life.

Now you are both forced to be significant, huge parts of each other's lives and you have a kid being brought into the world in far from ideal circumstances (regardless of whether you are a footballer with notes coming out of our arse).

"Delighted" my arse.

If he is delighted with such haphazard news then he is even more of a nobhead than I thought. It is just the expected bullshit soundbite. He should be gutted that he has so little regarding for his potential offspring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.