Wilshere Joins West Ham

So nowhere near the level of Wilshere.
Having said all that, you’re clearly talented, dedicated and worked hard to get to those clubs.
So how would you feel if you logged on Internet forum and labelled as ‘’shit’’ ?
I was talking relatively though ie compared to similar players in his position in Europe.

Clearly the lad can play football to get where he has but he's top end Championship maybe bottom end PL level.

I was talking relatively though ie compared to similar players in his position in Europe.

Clearly the lad can play football to get where he has but he's top end Championship maybe bottom end PL level.
That's a bit harsh. He might be a scrote, but he's better than that. Should've gone to Russia instead of Dire.

Could do well in Pellers team, but his petulance is something I've never liked and I never wanted him near us when we were linked in the past. Doesn't like to be bettered on the pitch and has a tendency to react with his studs.

Feel this could be his last chance, for another England cap certainly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.