Wimbledon 2024

The umpire in the women's match has a voice like Barry White.

I keep waiting for him to break into just the way you are.

giphy.gif

Cunts never off our screens. Showed him every 10 minutes @ Wimbledon, he’s on an Alipay advert and Walkers Crisps… he’s just a whore.
Thierry Henry also flogging crisps on that ad- I wonder what Wenger would make of that?

I'm really no expert in tennis and happy to be proven wrong.

The only ones that really come to mind with my limited knowledge are Azerenka and Bouchard.
I suppose it's impossible to prove anyone right (or wrong). Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. She's pretty, yes. But the best looking since a young Sharapova? Hmm.

Cunts never off our screens. Showed him every 10 minutes @ Wimbledon, he’s on an Alipay advert and Walkers Crisps… he’s just a whore.

I mean, he’s gone to watch a bit of tennis. It’s not really down to him how many times the TV station choose to show him.

I suppose it's impossible to prove anyone right (or wrong). Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. She's pretty, yes. But the best looking since a young Sharapova? Hmm.

Well give us some examples of who you think is better at least.

Well give us some examples of who you think is better at least.
I'm not an avid follower of tennis. As someone else has already said, Anna Ivanovic was a stunner. Ditto Gabriella Sabatini. A quick Google search (for research, you understand?) threw up Fanny (don't!) Stollar, Dayana Yastremska and Yulia Putintseva. There's plenty more out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.