Wimbledon 2024

Alcaraz is about to play on Centre Court.

He should have a storming tournament (*gets knocked out in this match).

Great player to watch and could be well on his way to being the next tennis superstar.
Seems like a really pleasant lad too.

I played padel tnneis the other week (much quicker learning curve than tennis) but it made me want to play 'big tennis' again so I've dusted off my Wilson....just need to join a club again now.

Last edited:
Now this is the Raducanu we all wanted to see, The aggression, The anger, The fight, The skill.
It's still early and better-quality players to come but she's looking good
She looks a lot better I know she’s had injuries and so forth,but I always found it strange after her US Open win that she parted company with her coach,if it’s not broke don’t fix springs to mind ..

Raducanu was excellent today. Her serve and return of serve both went up a notch from the erratic performance of two days ago. She found some great angles on her ground strokes. You could see the confidence growing with each game as she smiled throughout. Still some way to go but there were glimpses of her best form.
Sonay Kartal was the first British woman to win today and will play Gauf in the next round.

She looks a lot better I know she’s had injuries and so forth,but I always found it strange after her US Open win that she parted company with her coach,if it’s not broke don’t fix springs to mind ..

It was not just one coach after the US but about 2 or 3, Yes injury set her back and questions on did she still wanted it and put the hard yards in, After today's win she is looking good, But the next game is when you can start to see a path into the later rounds and you start to feel the pressure,

Very Good Win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.