Win by points or goal difference?

For me +5 would be absolutely perfect...
The difference of the 1-6 at the Swamp. It would mean that we won the title at their ground on their turf whilst we gave them the biggest footballing lesson in modern history. For me that would be justice. Let justice be done!

As long as we win the league I couldn't care less if we win by goal difference or by points<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 7:08 pm --<br /><br />As long as we win the league I couldn't care less if we win by goal difference or by points

it will have to be on goal difference cos they are not going to lose to their reserve team... mancini must pick the same team and we will just attack attack attack and put it to bed by half time... lump on city half time/city full time to pay towards the week long celebrations afterwards... thats not being cocky by the way!!! JUST CONFIDENT IN THE PLAYERS CLASS AND ABILITY, COS THIS IS NOT THE OLD CITY, THIS IS THE NEW CITY and qpr cannot live with us player for player!!! M.C.F.C.4EVER!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.