Win by points or goal difference?

Goal difference would be sweet but if at the final whistle on sunday i wont give a shit either way. And that goes fir if we dont win the league too.

jimharri said:
Don't give a flying fuck how we do it;

nike.jpg

This

TGR said:
For me +5 would be absolutely perfect...
The difference of the 1-6 at the Swamp. It would mean that we won the title at their ground on their turf whilst we gave them the biggest footballing lesson in modern history. For me that would be justice. Let justice be done!
the 1-6 actually opened up a goal difference gap of 10

Clevers said:
Either.

Although Gary Neville said losing on goal difference was Fergiscum's worst nightmare so that sounds sweet.

Surely he should throw the game then and lose to Sunderland so he won't have to lose on goal difference ;)

mansour's tow ropes said:
TGR said:
For me +5 would be absolutely perfect...
The difference of the 1-6 at the Swamp. It would mean that we won the title at their ground on their turf whilst we gave them the biggest footballing lesson in modern history. For me that would be justice. Let justice be done!
the 1-6 actually opened up a goal difference gap of 10

I'm amazed how many blues haven't cottoned on to this.

If we'd won the Old Trafford derby by a single goal, we'd be sat in second place.

City can win this game by half time, jog up to sunderland, score 10 goals for united, jog back and be back home for a Sergio hat-trick to seal the league, we are that good.

City Win! United Still Favourites - says Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.