Win by points or goal difference?

Of course, a win would be brilliant on the last day but I would love this scenario also:

In an ideal world, we draw, and SWP & co. stay up.

BUT

The rags lose to Sunderland.

Can you imagine how shit they would feel knowing they could have won the league if they beat Sunderland?

That would be hilarious.

But let's just take our 3 points ;). I don't care how we win the league.

Not bothered about QPR/Rags feel just want us to win the game and seal the title.Its only Tuesday and everysecond is being spent thinking about this match,I hope the players are calmer than me.

To win on points rather than on goal difference would add icing to the cake. With the Rags allegedly decimated by injuries, a draw at Sunderland looks a distinct possibility.

Think of it this way, United have always done this "attack at all costs" rubbish and they think that's the only way to play.

If we were to win the league by 10 goals on goal difference. Then the difference is the 6 goals we put in at Old Trafford.

That might just put some doubts in their minds about the way they play, and that could benefit us next year. Next time they're down to ten men and 2-0 down they might try some damage limitation for a change. There will always be that niggling doubt that 'what if they run away with this and we lose the title on goal difference again?'

To say I don't care less would be an understatement.
I would quite like to win it on alphabetical order just to piss them off even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.