Winter comfort food

Fish Finger and Baked Beans butties - little bit of Heinz ketchup.

It's a taste sensation

Hot hamburger.
A hamburger patty on top of a piece of bread. covered in gravy and fried onions and served with mashed potatoes and peas & carrots.
Similar to this:

1.png

A couple of thick slabs of brown toast with butter and Marmite covered with a slice of extra mature cheddar and grilled for a minute or two. (Last 10 minutes of my shift - feckin starving)

A couple of thick slabs of brown toast with butter and Marmite covered with a slice of extra mature cheddar and grilled for a minute or two. (Last 10 minutes of my shift - feckin starving)
I don't get home till 7ish but I'm having some of that, Tricky.
Well... substitute Worcestershire sauce for marmite and warbys toasties for brown bread... and mild cheddar for mature and that's what I'll be be having

I don't get home till 7ish but I'm having some of that, Tricky.
Well... substitute Worcestershire sauce for marmite and warbys toasties for brown bread... and mild cheddar for mature and that's what I'll be be having

Normandy pork - heavy on the cider, calvados and cream. A small glass of calvados as an aperitif, and any (ahem) unused cider to wash it down with.
Followed by tart (if you can find one) Normande and cream

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.