Winter comfort food

They dont get to be fat fuckers eating salad mate, although the Brits arent fat behind for eating shite and being the size of the side of a house.
They introduced us to much of the shit we eat today mate. Years ago there were Wimpey burgers, they were ok. Now you got McBumholes, KFC, Papa Johns, Frankie and Benny's etc etc. Ubiquitous American junk food joints strategically placed up and down the cuntry to entice us in. I try to eat healthily but when you're hungry and you see the McBumholes sign, then it's a Big Mac through hunger not choice.

And I'm sure half of those dumb burger flippers work at the Etihad on match day!

"Have a nice day sir".

Erm, fuck off!

WTF's that? Looks like bits of wood and sweetcorn, with sump oil poured over it

You Yanks and Canadians don't half eat some shite mate.

That's french shit. I've had it once in my life when I was in Quebec. It's shit.

That said, I'll be in Montreal on new years eve and will be eating a shit load of Montreal smoked meat sandwiches while you cunts sip mulled wine and eat cheeseboards.
No wonder you lot have got no colour and can only pull big footed women with massive fucking five heads.

They introduced us to much of the shit we eat today mate. Years ago there were Wimpey burgers, they were ok. Now you got McBumholes, KFC, Papa Johns, Frankie and Benny's etc etc. Ubiquitous American junk food joints strategically placed up and down the cuntry to entice us in. I try to eat healthily but when you're hungry and you see the McBumholes sign, then it's a Big Mac through hunger not choice.

And I'm sure half of those dumb burger flippers work at the Etihad on match day!

"Have a nice day sir".

Erm, fuck off!

Yeah, way better when I used to walk up to Church street with my Gran to get a pot of dripping to have on toast.

That's french shit. I've had it once in my life when I was in Quebec. It's shit.

That said, I'll be in Montreal on new years eve and will be eating a shit load of Montreal smoked meat sandwiches while you cunts sip mulled wine and eat cheeseboards.
No wonder you lot have got no colour and can only pull big footed women with massive fucking five heads.
"Mulled wine and cheese boards"
Wtf you think I am, some tweed jacket wearing ginger haired limp wrist Liberal or something you Elk faced twat.

Ok I used to date sasquatch and almost met miss Tefal till I realised her dad was most probably Ron Atkinson.

"Montreal smoked meat sandwiches"
You must be a wrong un Barcon.

Wtf you think I am, some tweed jacket wearing ginger haired limp wrist Liberal or something you Elk faced twat.

Ok I used to date sasquatch and almost met miss Tefal till I realised her dad was most probably Ron Atkinson.

"Montreal smoked meat sandwiches"
You must be a wrong un Barcon.
he might smoke your meat if you ask him nicely

Wtf you think I am, some tweed jacket wearing ginger haired limp wrist Liberal or something

Yes.

Estrellas-Montreal-Smoked-Meat-8.jpg

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. The black puds on bury market are better than anything that floppy tongued mockney twat serves up in hint s poncy restaurants.

Ahh...Stony. Forgive me if i'm wrong but I believe this was quoted from a recent Sunday Times food column. Keep up the good work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.