Wives, GF's etc. who are not British/Irish

Mrs chabal is thoroughbred English but she has the financial sense of a Greek, the vanity of an Italian, the hygiene of the French, the sense of humour of the Germans, the empathy of a Russian and the technological know how of the Masai.

Does that count?

chabal said:
Mrs chabal is thoroughbred English but she has the financial sense of a Greek, the vanity of an Italian, the hygiene of the French, the sense of humour of the Germans, the empathy of a Russian and the technological know how of the Masai.

Does that count?

She sounds like a Heywood girl.

Ammy said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Never had a foreign partner - but really wouldn't mind an Italian one

I've been out with an Italian. He was beautiful look at, but a little intense for me. He took all the romantic stuff really seriously and wanted to hold my hand and kiss all the time. Way too much!
I bet he never bought you a "Henry Hoover" though, because that's true romance :)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I should think most of the ugly bastards on here have paid for Russian or Thai wives mate
My wife is Russian and we got married in Thailand. So that makes me a double ugly bastard I guess.

shoulders slump in shame.

RadcliffeRick said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I should think most of the ugly bastards on here have paid for Russian or Thai wives mate
My wife is Russian and we got married in Thailand. So that makes me a double ugly bastard I guess.

shoulders slump in shame.
Russian women are some of the most beautiful i have ever seen from my time living in Cyprus the place was swarming with them, pity they have attitude problems though, thats not to say your Mrs has im sure shes lovely

Manc in London said:
My missus claims she is Cypriot but I am not convinced. She was born and raised in North London but she has never lived in Cyprus.

She has Cypriot parents, is fluent in Greek, has a Greek Cypriot name and is proud of her Cypriot heritage. A shame she cannot cook as well as the typical Cypriot woman.

Does that make her Cypriot?

The missus completed a form about my daughter shortly after giving birth. She described, on the form, that my daughter's ethnicity was Greek Cypriot!

Does she have a moustache?

Just asking like.

I do seem to like the dusky ladies but can be an acquired taste.

Was seeing a girl from Corfu she was a good laugh but had really hairy nipples, now that takes getting used to.

Went out with a Moroccan girl years ago, total nut job she ended up attacking me with a carving knife when I told her it was over.

For the last 20 years been with a Spanish girl, no hairy nips and I'm still breathing. I might have cracked it.

citymantop said:
Manc in London said:
My missus claims she is Cypriot but I am not convinced. She was born and raised in North London but she has never lived in Cyprus.

She has Cypriot parents, is fluent in Greek, has a Greek Cypriot name and is proud of her Cypriot heritage. A shame she cannot cook as well as the typical Cypriot woman.

Does that make her Cypriot?

The missus completed a form about my daughter shortly after giving birth. She described, on the form, that my daughter's ethnicity was Greek Cypriot!

Does she have a moustache?

Just asking like.

I do seem to like the dusky ladies but can be an acquired taste.

Was seeing a girl from Corfu she was a good laugh but had really hairy nipples, now that takes getting used to.

Went out with a Moroccan girl years ago, total nut job she ended up attacking me with a carving knife when I told her it was over.

For the last 20 years been with a Spanish girl, no hairy nips and I'm still breathing. I might have cracked it.
You think the Moroccans are bad you want to meet the Portuguese girl I used to see, liked throwing knives and plates when we had a row, I had to wait till she was back in Lisbon on holiday and move house before I told her it was over.

My missus is Cypriot, she's very lucky to be with this half English half Irish chap. I keep reminding her. Oh and her nipple aren't hairy. (i'll give it another 6 or 7 years though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.