Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Wasn't offside when the ball was played forward so not really sure what the fuss is about

If he'd stayed in front of him as he headed it then I'd understand, but he's 2 or 3 yards to his side as the balls headed

Aside from that, thought we were awful to watch, with the wrong people on the ball far too often

How Gundogan played 90 minutes is lost on me, he is currently the problem in an attacking sense, as he's offering absolutely nothing and just gets in the way

Gvardiol excellent as wete Dias and Stones

Lewis was 'OK' but at fault for the goal, and the rest of the side were average aside from Doku and Savinho who had good first halves but switching them completely killed their flow

Unlike most seemingly, I thought we played well against an 11-man defence. We were dominant and created plenty of chances. Only a mix of their keeper having a blinder, bad luck, last ditch blocks and poor finishing kept it close.

We got what we deserved and Wolves got what they deserved.

Gundogan needs to sit a few games out though. He just isn't up to speed yet. A midfield of him, Kovacic and Lewis is never going to create much. I'd prefer to see Bernardo alongside Kovacic (instead of Gundogan) and Akanji instead of Lewis.

A good win and well deserved 3 points.

Can I be a bit critical despite being delighted in getting all three points?

We were playing really well in the first half, so Pep decided Doku and Savinho needed to switch sides. For what? They both play far worse on their shooting foot sides. What on earth is Gundo/Kovacic giving us that McAtee/Nunes are incapable of? Why is Haaland above being substituted? He was a complete net negative and looked utterly uninterested. Teams have been cutting through our midfield and getting at our backline at ease all season. Poor recruitment and the loss of Bobb and Rodri make me think this is going to be a long, frustrating season. I hope I’m wrong.
We're top of the league you crank.

Papered over the cracks there.
Absolutely dreadful performance.
KDB can’t come back quick enough
Something has got to change.
Same issues week in week out….
Wingers wrong (whoever it is)
No Foden
Rico not a RB
Gungo as pale imitation of previous
1st shot on target concede
So easy to play against in transition
Haaland less than 10 touches
18 corners today (the goal was the 1st time we looked dangerous. There is no variation whatsoever. Whivtge fuck is our set piece coach)!
2 direct free kicks in great positions were pathetic and it did not look like they knew how was taking it.
That said, top (somehow).
Yes we ain’t perfect but we still won and if we can see the problems maybe pep can aswell. Club need to buy in Jan.

He’s an utter fucking bellend

He didn’t say much when two arsenal players pinned down Ederson
Yes and that's relevant to the discussion about our goal today:
Bernardo was not interfering with play.
He ducked down on his knees and then to the ground and gave the wolves Goalkeeper a clear view and opportunity to save Stones thunderbolt header .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.